Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

JYP Korea music.

Hi im kinda new so i don't know where to post or start off at. I did some research that Artist like TWICE etc etc albums are available in spotify singapore region but I can't seem to find it on spotify. Anyone has a list of which artist is lock to wh...

• Hi im kinda new so i don't know where to post or start off at. I did some research that Artist like TWICE etc etc albums are available in spotify singapore region but I can't seem to find it on spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream count based on location

If I go to another country, Japan for example, but did not change the country in my account, will my streams be counted on my current location - Japan - or the country indicated in my account?

• If I go to another country, Japan for example, but did not change the country in my account, will my streams be counted on my current location - Japan - or the country indicated in my account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

released a song, but didnt end up with all the other songs i released

i released a song called Kalde Pils. We call us Road Ready as artist .. we are playing on more records.. But this release ended up as a new artist.. could the same artist Road Ready and roadready be linked som people can se all our songs? spotify:alb...

• i released a song called Kalde Pils. We call us Road Ready as artist .. we are playing on more records.. But this release ended up as a new artist.. could the same artist Road Ready and roadready be ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jekyll and Hyde: The Gothic Musical Thriller wrong music with song title

I love Jekyll and Hyde a lot but I noticed toward the end of the album that the songs are mismatched with their title. For example if I were to hit "Confrontation", the music for "Once Upon a Dream" would start playing. And "Once Upon a Dream" would ...

• I love Jekyll and Hyde a lot but I noticed toward the end of the album that the songs are mismatched with their title. For example if I were to hit "Confrontation", the music for "Once Upon a Dream" ...
  • Turbochap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing QOTSA Album

Where is the finest album by Queens of the Stone Age, self-titled and released in 1998?? **bleep**, help me!

• Visitor
  • Where is the finest album by Queens of the Stone Age, self-titled and released in 1998?? **bleep**, help me!
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gotti

Where is gotti made it ughhhh

• Where is gotti made it ughhhh
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help find a song

the song starts with a piano then it goes into dubstep the only lyrics i remember is let me know why i am here

• Visitor
  • the song starts with a piano then it goes into dubstep the only lyrics i remember is let me know why i am here
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roy Woods You Love It/Love You

I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, but I am a big fan of Roy Woods and am incredibly grateful that I am able to access all his material on Spotify. However, one particular song - 'You Love It' plays a different song when clicked on on my...

• I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, but I am a big fan of Roy Woods and am incredibly grateful that I am able to access all his material on Spotify. However, one particular song - 'You Lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The song is wrong in Daniel's album - Sento amor

Hello,I want to report an issue in the album Sento Amor of David Daniels.The last song is called "Furibondo spira il vento" but it reproduces another music. Here is the URL: https://open.spotify.com/track/040bjm9GMRsr6HMV7diAccHow can I let know Spot...

• Hello, I want to report an issue in the album Sento Amor of David Daniels. The last song is called "Furibondo spira il vento" but it reproduces another music. Here is the URL: https://open.spo...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

John Denver "About" Section Error

Not sure where the correct forum is to post errors but thought I'd post it here and see where it goes: When you read about John Denver in the "About" section, you learn about his involvement in the Chad Mitchell Trio. Later on in the paragraph, when ...

• Not sure where the correct forum is to post errors but thought I'd post it here and see where it goes:    When you read about John Denver in the "About" section, you learn about his invol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't Taylor Swift on Spotify???

Why isn't Taylor Swift on Spotify and when will she be back on Spotify???

• Gig Goer
  • Why isn't Taylor Swift on Spotify and when will she be back on Spotify???
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to notify an artist if their music upload is bad? (crackling, compression etc)

I was listening to Todrick Hall's Straight Outta Oz (Delux) version and some of the songs are crackling (especially the song Expensive), whereas the same album listed that isn't delux is fine. I'd just think they would want to be notified if it had b...

• I was listening to Todrick Hall's Straight Outta Oz (Delux) version and some of the songs are crackling (especially the song Expensive), whereas the same album listed that isn't delux is fine. I'd ju...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What version/year issue of Bob Dylan's Blonde on Blonde does Spotify use?

Hey everyone! As some of you may know, the production used on Bob Dylan's Blonde on Blonde albums has quite an interesting history behind it. As it turns out it has been reissued, remastered, remixed countless times with many fans claiming specific v...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone!  As some of you may know, the production used on Bob Dylan's Blonde on Blonde albums has quite an interesting history behind it. As it turns out it has been reissued, remastered...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add: Lost Dog Street Band "The Mountain"

This band exists on Spotify, but there is an amazing song missing. Benjamin Tod the singer would likely add it if he knew there was a demand. Plese Spotify, make an effort to have this single "The Mountain" added by the Lost Dog Street Band. Thank yo...

• Casual Listener
  • This band exists on Spotify, but there is an amazing song missing. Benjamin Tod the singer would likely add it if he knew there was a demand. Plese Spotify, make an effort to have this single "The Mo...
  • doubledee5454
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Metal Essentials

How can you have a Metal Essentials playlist, Spotify, without a single Anthrax track in it? #justsayin

• How can you have a Metal Essentials playlist, Spotify, without a single Anthrax track in it? #justsayin 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Move On & Don't Look Back Playlist

RANDOM BUT IMPORTANT -TO ME- QUESTION:Who is the woman on the cover of the 'Move On & Don't Look Back' Playlist [in the Mood category]? I feel as though I recognise her and want to know who she is, but just can't figure it out!Kind Regards. x

• RANDOM BUT IMPORTANT -TO ME- QUESTION: Who is the woman on the cover of the 'Move On & Don't Look Back' Playlist [in the Mood category]? I feel as though I recognise her and want to know who she...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    mood
    Move On
    Other
    Pop
    Who Is She
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dr Dre - the chronic

dr dre - the chronic needs to be added.

• dr dre - the chronic needs to be added.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where is plies remix to just bein honest? all other remixes not plies???not cool

Where is plies' remix to just being honest??? Can't find it under anything. Futures on here,and some other remixes. No plies. Not cool man

• Casual Listener
  • Where is plies' remix to just being honest??? Can't find it under anything. Futures on here,and some other remixes. No plies. Not cool man
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes