Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Video Music Streaming?

Just wondering (apologies in advance if answered elsewhere already), but does anyone know if Spotify has any plans to adventure into 'video' streaming alongside it's present audio streaming? I guess it would be a little like the You Tube Music steami...

• Casual Listener
  • Just wondering (apologies in advance if answered elsewhere already), but does anyone know if Spotify has any plans to adventure into  'video' streaming alongside it's present audio streaming? I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    video
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rob $tone

Could you add Chill Bill by Rob $tone? Super chill song and doesn't get enough credit for that song.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you add Chill Bill by Rob $tone? Super chill song and doesn't get enough credit for that song.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Broken Song

Caring is Creepy by the The Shins breaks up and goes silent at 1:27spotify:track:1yMpbmFpPC4Y8qMjtalnXf

• Caring is Creepy by the The Shins breaks up and goes silent at 1:27 spotify:track:1yMpbmFpPC4Y8qMjtalnXf
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • broken
    caring is creepy
    malfunction
    shins
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

For the love of all that is holy, please stop the "loss for words" ads!

They are so obnoxious and play so often that when they come on I will often shut down Spotify and switch to iTunes.

• They are so obnoxious and play so often that when they come on I will often shut down Spotify and switch to iTunes.
  • demonR6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Annoying ads
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Albums Missing

There are lots of missing albums inside the catalog... And I mean important albums like Curtains, II & Simple Pleasure by Tinderticks. And also albums by Preston School of Industry or artists like The Court & Spark. Where are The Palace Brothers, Wil...

• There are lots of missing albums inside the catalog... And I mean important albums like Curtains, II & Simple Pleasure by Tinderticks. And also albums by Preston School of Industry or artists lik...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how is it possible that you do not have M83 - Wait (Kygo Remix)??

you have M83 Wait, you have Kygo and his many remixes, how is it possbile that you do not have such a masterpiece?

• Regular
  • you have M83 Wait, you have Kygo and his many remixes, how is it possbile that you do not have such a masterpiece?
  • Vere_ley
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
    Request
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Rippingtons - Albums Disappearing

Greetings, There is a Smooth Jazz group I enjoy listening to from time to time called The Rippingtons. About a year ago one of their albums called Modern Art became unavailable on Spotify. Just recently another album called "Life in The Tropics" has ...

• Regular
  • Greetings,   There is a Smooth Jazz group I enjoy listening to from time to time called The Rippingtons.   About a year ago one of their albums called Modern Art became unavailable on S...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my Russian Folk Metal is missing from Spotify

Some of my favorite music is virtually nonexistent on spotify. How would I go about getting an artist added to spotify?If anyone would like to give it a listen, here is a link to one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH04WQ0UwP0https:/...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my favorite music is virtually nonexistent on spotify. How would I go about getting an artist added to spotify? If anyone would like to give it a listen, here is a link to one of my favorite...
  • xenon82
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple artists sharing one page

Mornin', 2 artists i sometimes listen to have mixed up artist page, wich is kinda annoying.. dunno if thats suposed to be that way: Myra:https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dG1qw6huuUNKoX3Z7vUbH myra is a id say metalcore band but there is also a pop si...

• Mornin',   2 artists i sometimes listen to have mixed up artist page, wich is kinda annoying.. dunno if thats suposed to be that way:   Myra: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dG1qw6huu...
  • Silverpaladin77
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Pink Floyd - Piper at The Gates of Dawn Mono?

The 40th anniversary reissue of this album had the Mono version, but just today it seems to have been deleted, while the Stereo tracks are still available. This is quite upsetting, because the Mono version is infinitely better than the Stereo mix, wi...

• The 40th anniversary reissue of this album had the Mono version, but just today it seems to have been deleted, while the Stereo tracks are still available. This is quite upsetting, because the Mono v...
  • TNav
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Help Finding Song!

Hello All - Can anyone name the song used in the most recent ad for following a friends playlist? I believe they play three different songs. I would like to know the name of the first song. Thanks!

• Hello All - Can anyone name the song used in the most recent ad for following a friends playlist? I believe they play three different songs. I would like to know the name of the first song. Than...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what recording system does spotify use to record vinyl LPs?

hearing the occasional scratches on the lp sources for a recording makes me wonder what turnatable , cartridge etc spotify uses to upload vinyl .Anyone know?

• Roadie
  • hearing the occasional scratches on the lp sources for a recording makes me wonder what turnatable , cartridge etc spotify uses to upload vinyl . Anyone know? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly

Hi guys, Anyone knows why I suddenly have so many italian songs in my discover weekly playlist? I never listen to italian music and now half of the playlist is full of it.

• Hi guys,   Anyone knows why I suddenly have so many italian songs in my discover weekly playlist? I never listen to italian music and now half of the playlist is full of it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album mix up

Apparently the punk band The Independents have a weird RnB album thats not on their website called Discs of Gold, looked it up and its by a different group with the same name. This is extremely annoying and needs to be fixed.

• Apparently the punk band The Independents have a weird RnB album thats not on their website called Discs of Gold, looked it up and its by a different group with the same name. This is extremely annoy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ken laszlo- dont cry

Hi Cant find Ken laszlo - dont cry on spotify. Any one now why its missing. Regards Jonas

•     Hi   Cant find Ken laszlo - dont cry on spotify.   Any one now why its missing.   Regards Jonas    
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Tribute to David Bowie -a list of what is missing

I am deeply sorry to hear about the death of David Bowie. The world has lost a great artist and composer. My belief is that he will be remembered as a Beethoven or a Mozart with time. Spotify lacks material from David Bowie and as a tribute to him an...

• Roadie
  • I am deeply sorry to hear about the death of David Bowie. The world has lost a great artist and composer. My belief is that he will be remembered as a Beethoven or a Mozart with time. Spotify la...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Floyd deleted?

Recently i was trying to find pink floyd and i couldnt fint it did you deleted them ? Or what's the problem ? So the question is will I be able to listen pinkfloyd on Spotity in future ? Im pretty big fan of Pink Floyd and I've listened them on spoti...

• Regular
  • Recently i was trying to find pink floyd and i couldnt fint it did you deleted them ? Or what's the problem ? So the question is will I be able to listen pinkfloyd on Spotity in future ? Im pretty bi...
  • ltamborrell
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Milow North and South deleted?

Hi, The album North and South from the sing- and songwriter Milow from Belgium: About a few days ago, there is only ONE song of this whole album available in the Netherlands! I checekd this site: http://chrisse23.github.io/app/ for avalability in var...

• Hi,   The album North and South from the sing- and songwriter Milow from Belgium: About a few days ago, there is only ONE song of this whole album available in the Netherlands!  I checekd...
  • jarivg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dinosaur Jr. - You're Living All Over Me deleted?

is it just me or is this album deleted on spotify canada, i had the whole album saved and now its gone

• is it just me or is this album deleted on spotify canada, i had the whole album saved and now its gone
  • Robinson7D
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add What A Year- Big Sean

I really like that song and would like to add it to my playlist

• I really like that song and would like to add it to my playlist
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes