Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Songs mit falschen Titeln gefunden

Hallo,ich habe festgestellt, dass bei dem Hans Zimmer Album Interstellar (spotify:album:6011h0N54AmbSoArPDgozg) den Titeln 22 und 23 der falsche Stream zugewiesen wurde. Titel 22 wird als "No Time For Caution" angezeigt und wenn ich ihn abspiele spie...

• Hallo, ich habe festgestellt, dass bei dem Hans Zimmer Album Interstellar (spotify:album:6011h0N54AmbSoArPDgozg) den Titeln 22 und 23 der falsche Stream zugewiesen wurde. Titel 22 wird als "No Time ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fehler im System
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add

Can you add 5AM by: Logic

• Can you add 5AM by: Logic
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More soundtracks

Hey Spotify I was just wondering if you guys could somehow add all the pokemon movie soundtracks if possible please:)

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify I was just wondering if you guys could somehow add all the pokemon movie soundtracks if possible please:)
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate artist: Nero & NERO

Hey, I just noticed that the music of the artist Nero is split up between Nero and NERO. For example Nero has their album Welcome Reality while NERO has their latest work, Between II Worlds. Is there any way this could be fixed? Thanks!

• Hey,   I just noticed that the music of the artist Nero is split up between Nero and NERO. For example Nero has their album Welcome Reality while NERO has their latest work, Between II Worlds....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not available anymore in my country

Hello all, Recently I wanted to listen to "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson, but to my suprise it's not available anymore in the Netherlands. I listened to it many times before on Spotify, so why is it suddenly out of the database? And is it ever com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   Recently I wanted to listen to "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson, but to my suprise it's not available anymore in the Netherlands. I listened to it many times before on Spotify, s...
  • hegesk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No 'Having you near me' in Air Supply album

I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...

• I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...
  • tonyram57
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

I don't want to see Turkish Playlists

Did Spotify open a liaison office in Turkey? Suddenly my spotify is Turkish, it is suggesting the Turkish pop music that I never listen to... There has to be an option to block specific users and their playlists...

• Did Spotify open a liaison office in Turkey? Suddenly my spotify is Turkish, it is suggesting the Turkish pop music that I never listen to...   There has to be an option to block specific user...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Naming is not appropriate?

there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it. Thankyou...

• Visitor
  • there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it.   Thankyou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An album is unavailable for me, but is for others

Hi, It seems that I can't access "Management" from artist Delta Sleep, whereas other people on Spotify can...Spotify only displays the album Twin Galaxies.Any idea where does this issue comes from, and how to resolve it?Thanks a lot

• Hi,  It seems that I can't access "Management" from artist Delta Sleep, whereas other people on Spotify can... Spotify only displays the album Twin Galaxies. Any idea where does this issu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Toni Basil

So I just noticed on my complete #1 songs of the 1980s playlist that Toni Basil's "Mickey" is suddenly and randomly greyed out. Yep, turns out Basil is totally gone from Spotify now. Still available on iTunes. Anyone care to share or investigate the ...

• Composer
  • So I just noticed on my complete #1 songs of the 1980s playlist that Toni Basil's "Mickey" is suddenly and randomly greyed out.  Yep, turns out Basil is totally gone from Spotify now.  Stil...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop taking music away

I love using Spotify and this is more of a request than an idea but I would really like it if some of my favorite playlists didn't just disapear all the time. The electronic genre folder used to have such amazing playlists then all of them disappeare...

• I love using Spotify and this is more of a request than an idea but I would really like it if some of my favorite playlists didn't just disapear all the time. The electronic genre folder used to have...
  • ReadHeadBliss
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not okay with "White Power" music.

I don't know what Spotify thinks but i feel that i atleast have to raise this question to not allow the artist Saga and her albums "ian collection". I can live with Ultima Thule and other "patriotic" artists but Saga and her love for ian stuart, a WH...

• Regular
  • I don't know what Spotify thinks but i feel that i atleast have to raise this question to not allow the artist Saga and her albums "ian collection". I can live with Ultima Thule and other "patriotic"...
  • Johnnyhated
  • Gig Goer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

They have the wrong band with the wrong cd--what do I do?

You have Bohemian Highway connected to THE Bohemian Highway--we are not the same band. The Short List by Bohemian Highway is NOT by THE Bohemian Highway. Can we have out own artist page and credit?

• Visitor
  • You have Bohemian Highway connected to THE Bohemian Highway--we are not the same band. The Short List by Bohemian Highway is NOT by THE Bohemian Highway. Can we have out own artist page and credit?
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a song

"Ryda" - The Game"My Story" (Chicago Remix) - R KellyCould you add these song on Spotify? 4.5 stars out of 5. I'll give it the full 5 if the company adds on request. Also I will spread the word like crack thru Chicago if this app does that! Simply am...

• "Ryda" - The Game "My Story" (Chicago Remix) - R Kelly Could you add these song on Spotify? 4.5 stars out of 5. I'll give it the full 5 if the company adds on request. Also I will spread the word...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop the clock, 2nd cd

Please all songs of this cd

• Casual Listener
  • Please all songs of this cd
  • Giuseppe884
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Disappeared for Months

There used to be the album - Smashing Pumpkins: B-sides and Rarities - on Spotify. It disappeared last fall and I was very disappointed because it had some of my favorite songs by the Smashing Pumpkins on the album that you can't find anywhere else (...

• There used to be the album - Smashing Pumpkins: B-sides and Rarities - on Spotify. It disappeared last fall and I was very disappointed because it had some of my favorite songs by the Smashing Pumpki...
  • Nick_Poulos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eason Chan 2003 Album - Live for Today

https://open.spotify.com/album/2IQFpeyrWpoWUOajpIs6TO The entire album is wrong, all tracks playable from this album are some other tracks from a live concert album. Please check your music. This is not the first time I have reported similar problems...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/2IQFpeyrWpoWUOajpIs6TO   The entire album is wrong, all tracks playable from this album are some other tracks from a live concert album.   Please check yo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wrong songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My band's related artists page disappeared.

I've had a full related artists page for a few weeks now, but it suddenly just disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? Did it come back eventually?

• Regular
  • I've had a full related artists page for a few weeks now, but it suddenly just disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? Did it come back eventually?
  • abelsoul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • related artists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes