Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Solved!! !Hero : The Rock Opera

Now this was quite a few years ago, but the album is still out there, where some Christian artists got together and made a musical modernizing the story of Jesus. It was really cool and had some really great songs, and while I am able to listen to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Now this was quite a few years ago, but the album is still out there, where some Christian artists got together and made a musical modernizing the story of Jesus. It was really cool and had some...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't find this song, help please

All I remember is the cover is a cartoon of a superhero crying on a top of a building playing a guitar, the main color is red. All i know.

• Casual Listener
  • All I remember is the cover is a cartoon of a superhero crying on a top of a building playing a guitar, the main color is red. All i know.
  • benja16
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Don Downing "Doctor Boogie"

Hi, I was wondering if you could consider Don Downing's album "Doctor Boogie" from 1978 as Funk/Soul contribution for your music-database. As long for now you have just the song "Dreamworld" of the album available.

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I was wondering if you could consider Don Downing's album "Doctor Boogie" from 1978 as Funk/Soul contribution for your music-database. As long for now you have just the song "Dreamworld" of the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Girls' Generation's older albums not on Spotify???

hello, I was wondering if there was any way that you could get albums 'Love and Peace', 'Girls' Generation' and 'Girls' Generation 2 (Girls & Peace) on Spotify?? I've been a huge fan of theirs for years now and it's just been bugging me that I can't ...

• hello,  I was wondering if there was any way that you could get albums 'Love and Peace', 'Girls' Generation' and 'Girls' Generation 2 (Girls & Peace) on Spotify?? I've been a huge fan of th...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Curated playlists

I wish Spotify would have curated playlists. I love classical music, jazz and blues. I spend a lot time searching and selecting my kind of music. I think that curated lists would help a lot.

• I wish Spotify would have curated playlists. I love classical music, jazz and blues. I spend a lot time searching and selecting my kind of music. I think that curated lists would help a lot.
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I dont know

Hello,I created a spotify account and I'm premium. I have created several play lists and created songs without having a problem. However, I recently wanted to add a song to a Playlist, but it was greyed out and unclickable/unplayable.My friend howeve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I created a spotify account and I'm premium. I have created several play lists and created songs without having a problem. However, I recently wanted to add a song to a Playlist, but it was...
  • Monsterkaiser
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hedley's Album Storm not available?

Why is this album not available? Is there anyway to put a request in to make it available?

• Regular
  • Why is this album not available? Is there anyway to put a request in to make it available?
  • JAlm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find a song from 1993

The song that I'm looking for is from 1993. Its stuck in my head but I have very little to go on. The song started with a church organ similar but not exactly to the beginnings of Faith by George Michael or Midnight Blue by Lou Gramm. It had one note...

• Casual Listener
  • The song that I'm looking for is from 1993. Its stuck in my head but I have very little to go on. The song started with a church organ similar but not exactly to the beginnings of Faith by George Mic...
  • tricklepower
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing tracks Tinariwen - Emmaar

Tracks 12 and 13 from "Emmaar" album by "Tinariwen" are missing. How can I inform it to Spotify support?Thank you guys.

• Tracks 12 and 13 from "Emmaar" album by "Tinariwen" are missing. How can I inform it to Spotify support? Thank you guys.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

repetitive christian rock on discover weekly

I have been on the most ridiculous wild goose chase trying to contact Spotify about how ridiculous it is that every week, there's another Christian song by the same dang band on the discover weekly playlist. This is obnoxious for a handful of reasons...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been on the most ridiculous wild goose chase trying to contact Spotify about how ridiculous it is that every week, there's another Christian song by the same dang band on the discover weekly p...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Christian Rock
    Content Team
    Discover Weekly
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Add this music to spotify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHR0fS9jvQ&list=RDbWHR0fS9jvQ#t=49 

• Casual Listener
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHR0fS9jvQ&list=RDbWHR0fS9jvQ#t=49  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music request

When I was a child, I used to listen to a compilation album called Latino All Stars. It was 2 CDs. Is there any way you could upload it to Spotify ? I loved it so much Thank you

• When I was a child, I used to listen to a compilation album called Latino All Stars. It was 2 CDs. Is there any way you could upload it to Spotify ? I loved it so much   Thank you
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix issue

I mainly listen to hard rock, classic rock, blues and sometimes old school metal. I have only one daily mix which consists mostly of classic/hard rock. However, it also has blues and metal songs almost the same number of rock songs. Shouldn't I get d...

• Casual Listener
  • I mainly listen to hard rock, classic rock, blues and sometimes old school metal. I have only one daily mix which consists mostly of classic/hard rock. However, it also has blues and metal songs...
  • tolga_dincer97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for new music

Can you please add housefires album 2 and 3 thanks

• Can you please add housefires album 2 and 3 thanks
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! More Songs

Can you guys add in more songs from soundcloud. Im not saying to copy them but it would be nice if you guys add in more. Thank you.

• Can you guys add in more songs from soundcloud. Im not saying to copy them but it would be nice if you guys add in more. Thank you.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I request a song be added?

I have downloaded several playlists which I absolutely love however I cannot seem to find some dancehall and soca songs. Most are older songs like Monstrocity by Skinny Fabulous and Machel.

• I have downloaded several playlists which I absolutely love however I cannot seem to find some dancehall and soca songs. Most are older songs like Monstrocity by Skinny Fabulous and Machel.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Caribbean
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Browsing by Artists in Your Library

When I'm in "Your Library" and I click "Artists" I want to see a list of that artists albums but instead I get a list of that artists tracks. This makes finding tracks by artists whom I've saved lots of albums for difficult. I know this browsing styl...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm in "Your Library" and I click "Artists" I want to see a list of that artists albums but instead I get a list of that artists tracks. This makes finding tracks by artists whom I've saved lots...
  • thewarmth13
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

where can I reclaim missing songs???

I lost two of my favorite one called journey from Emma carn and easy love of sigala help me please

• Casual Listener
  • I lost two of my favorite one called journey from Emma carn and easy love of sigala help me please
  • giovannirj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes