Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Where has my playlist gone?

A few weeks ago my playlist disappeared from my account but can still be found by "searching" for it. Now i can't find it anywhere. Can anybody help? Took me 5-6 years building it and don't want to start again.Thanks

• A few weeks ago my playlist disappeared from my account but can still be found by "searching" for it. Now i can't find it anywhere. Can anybody help? Took me 5-6 years building it and don't want to s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to complete symphony

How do I listen to complete symphonies (e.g. Beethoven's 7th Symphony, movements 1 through 4)?

• How do I listen to complete symphonies (e.g. Beethoven's 7th Symphony, movements 1 through 4)?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to find song w VERY limited info: possibly genre, gender & year

Heard a song back in 2008 in a retail store in MN. Asked clerk what was playing, she blew me off. Called back and asked mgr, who also was of no help. Song has been stuck in my head EVER since. Listened to countless hours of Pandora and Spotify trying...

• Heard a song back in 2008 in a retail store in MN.  Asked clerk what was playing, she blew me off.  Called back and asked mgr, who also was of no help.  Song has been stuck in my head ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Soca Music

I follow the Sounds of Soca by Spotify and lately I have noticed that several of the songs added are not actually Soca. Some belong to the Calypso genre and others to Reggae and even others to Reggaeton or Salsa. I recommend that the people who are f...

• I follow the Sounds of Soca by Spotify and lately I have noticed that several of the songs added are not actually Soca.  Some belong to the Calypso genre and others to Reggae and even other...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there anywhere I can request an Explicit version of an Album be re added?

I understand that spotify says that they are always working to make sure the explicit versions of albums are available when possible (https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Content-censor/?in=search) but is there any way to check the stat...

• I understand that spotify says that they are always working to make sure the explicit versions of albums are available when possible (https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Content-c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Album not released

I recieved an email saying that the new album from Five Finger Death Punch has been released and that I can listen to it now, but when I go to listen to it, all the songs are grayed out except for the single that was released.

• Regular
  • I recieved an email saying that the new album from Five Finger Death Punch has been released and that I can listen to it now, but when I go to listen to it, all the songs are grayed out except for th...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kraftwerk - german album version availability

Hi, I have a Norwegian Spotify account and when it comes to Kraftwerk's discography, only the english/international versions of their albums are available to me. I would really like to have the german versions available too, such as Computerwelt, Die...

• ...ave the german versions available too, such as Computerwelt, Die Mensch-Maschine, etc. I see from the content app http://chrisse23.github.io/app/ that they are available in Germany, Austria and S...
  • Leynadh
  • 17 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 23 likes

Suggested disambiguation of artist Andy Sheppard

Hi Spotify, There are two Andy Sheppards - one is a notable Jazz saxophonist and the other is a Canadian musician. If you search for Andy Sheppard they have been blended together; to Spotify they are treated as one artist. You and Apple both do this ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi Spotify,   There are two Andy Sheppards - one is a notable Jazz saxophonist and the other is a Canadian musician. If you search for Andy Sheppard they have been blended together; to Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album displayed on wrong artist!

Hi. The album "Parametri zero":https://open.spotify.com/album/14haDlh7Ktcoq0DQw61J2o from the italian rap band "Pz Parametri Zero": https://www.facebook.com/Pz-Parametri-Zero-257858754231030/timeline/ was associated to a portuguese artist PZ (Paulo Z...

• Hi.   The album "Parametri zero": https://open.spotify.com/album/14haDlh7Ktcoq0DQw61J2o   from the italian rap band "Pz Parametri Zero":   https://www.facebook.com/Pz-Parametri-...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Did anyone else fall for the Draft Kings bait and switch?

There's a commercial on the free version of Spotify that says if you register for the website Daft Kings dot com using the promo code Spotify, you will get a free entry into a millionaire maker's contest, but once you register, that's not what you ge...

• Casual Listener
  • There's a commercial on the free version of Spotify that says if you register for the website Daft Kings dot com using the promo code Spotify, you will get a free entry into a millionaire maker's con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Commercial
    Draft
    DraftKings
    Kings
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marc Courtney Johnson Album

Hi,why is my favorite Jazz Album deleted?Please bring Marc Courtney Johnson's Album "You don't know what love is" back!

• Hi, why is my favorite Jazz Album deleted? Please bring Marc Courtney Johnson's Album "You don't know what love is" back!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

J Cole!

Why isn't his song PROBLEMS on here haa anyone herd it? Please put it on and also what happend to some of kid cudi song's can you put them back on?

• Why isn't his song PROBLEMS on here haa anyone herd it? Please put it on and also what happend to some of kid cudi song's can you put them back on?
  • champjon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search from xmas 2012 recovery

Hi, any help would be massively appreciated. Bit of a long winded one but.... On Christmas day 2012, we had my wife's family round for Christmas. I was chatting to her Gran asking her if she had any requests for the music. She told me the name of a b...

• Hi, any help would be massively appreciated. Bit of a long winded one but....   On Christmas day 2012, we had my wife's family round for Christmas. I was chatting to her Gran asking her if she...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adore - Jasmine Thompson - removed from playlist

What happend to the track? I had it in a playlist the other day, and now it's gone. Can't find it on Spotify anymore - only some remixes.

• Regular
  • What happend to the track? I had it in a playlist the other day, and now it's gone. Can't find it on Spotify anymore - only some remixes.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is possible to mix the tracks of a playlist?

I mean, I would like to listen to my songs without pause between them...Is that possible? Thanks for your help

• I mean, I would like to listen to my songs without pause between them...Is that possible? Thanks for your help
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find the genre "words" on spotify

Hey guys! I started using spotify last year and I love to listen to the audiobooks and stuff on the "words" genre. But now I couldn't find it anymore.... Can anyone find out what happen? I thought maybe there's something wrong with my spotify but if ...

• Hey guys! I started using spotify last year and I love to listen to the audiobooks and stuff on the "words" genre. But now I couldn't find it anymore.... Can anyone find out what happen? I thought ma...
  • anaiz98
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Distortion in som tracks

Hello Spotify Community.There are som tracks that are heavily distorted in spotify. Two examples: "Katy Perry fireworks" and "Zara Larsson lush life". There are of course plenty others but it is really annoying to listen to. Extreme quality used and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community. There are som tracks that are heavily distorted in spotify. Two examples: "Katy Perry fireworks" and "Zara Larsson lush life". There are of course plenty others but it is re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics are wildly inappropriate for song

Not entirely sure where to report this so apologies if this is not the place. Was listening to 'Give Me More' by Grandtheft ft. Hedspin. Clicked Lyrics and the lyrics are wildly inappropriate for the song. Not sure if the lyrics come from user edit b...

• Not entirely sure where to report this so apologies if this is not the place.  Was listening to 'Give Me More' by Grandtheft ft. Hedspin.  Clicked Lyrics and the lyrics are wildly inappropr...
  • Jazzwhatever
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes