Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Please add an artist whos name "逃跑計劃"

I can't find it at spotify, and they had a famous song "夜空中最亮的星".

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find it at spotify, and they had a famous song "夜空中最亮的星".
  • Roger_Guo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Prince Music

Hi! I'm very new to all this. I'm trying to add a Prince playlist but can find virtually none of his music. Can you help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm very new to all this. I'm trying to add a Prince playlist but can find virtually none of his music. Can you help?
  • twyzi
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't received my Year In Music 2016

So I've been using Spotify for the whole year, but I haven't received my 2016 stats in the mail. I have my push noitifications on and everything. Is there a way where I can access that?

• So I've been using Spotify for the whole year, but I haven't received my 2016 stats in the mail. I have my push noitifications on and everything. Is there a way where I can access that?
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged

It will be great if you can add this CD 

• It will be great if you can add this CD 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

PRINCE?

Why do we not have any PRINCE?! Come on, Spotify!!!!

• Why do we not have any PRINCE?! Come on, Spotify!!!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Hip Hop
    music
    Pop
    Prince
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! $0.99 3 month subscription

Hi, I'm very interested on the $0.99 for 3 months subscription offer. My question is, is there an automatic funding or do I just pay $0.99 and that's it with no further payment for just the 3 months that I want? Some subscription out there charge an ...

• Hi, I'm very interested on the $0.99 for 3 months subscription offer. My question is, is there an automatic funding or do I just pay $0.99 and that's it with no further payment for just the 3 months ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

year in music/lyrics?

Just wondering if spotify is going to bring back your year in music/the lyrics feature/other features that have been removed for seemingly no reason or if I should look for a different music streaming service.

• Just wondering if spotify is going to bring back your year in music/the lyrics feature/other features that have been removed for seemingly no reason or if I should look for a different music streamin...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Eisregen albums gone...

I just discovered, that some old Eisregen albums vanished...Albums like "Krebskolonie" (1998), "Leichenlager" (2000), "Farbenfinsternis" (2001) or "Wundwasser" (2004) have all been available a few weeks ago. It would be great to a) get informed per m...

• Regular
  • I just discovered, that some old Eisregen albums vanished... Albums like "Krebskolonie" (1998), "Leichenlager" (2000), "Farbenfinsternis" (2001) or "Wundwasser" (2004) have all been available a few ...
  • Rallerall
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why isnt florral shoppe on spotify

recently i have discovered like many of people who i know who love vapor wave but you guys do not have the album floral shoppe or as some call it on youtube macintosh plus 420 i would really like to see this on spotify for the people who like vapor w...

• recently i have discovered like many of people who i know who love vapor wave but you guys do not have the album floral shoppe or as some call it on youtube macintosh plus 420 i would really like to ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

album is playing without that i ant it to be played

hi,i have spotify premium. but whenever i wanna play my playlists every song is followed by some song which i don't have in my playlists. the album of danny brown to be exact. i can't turn it of and it is getting on my nerves.any help?thanks a lot.fr...

• hi, i have spotify premium. but whenever i wanna play my playlists every song is followed by some song which i don't have in my playlists. the album of danny brown to be exact. i can't turn it of an...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey so i know you have skillet on here but could you please add the deluxe edition of the album rise? I want access to the bonus songs like battle cry and freakshow. Would be greatly appreciated.

• Hey so i know you have skillet on here but could you please add the deluxe edition of the album rise? I want access to the bonus songs like battle cry and freakshow. Would be greatly appreciated.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song missing

i just discovered that even if u did have "Maliq & d'Essentials" albums and singles.but why i cant find "Dia" songs.also theres so many songs missing from many artist. so please it would be so great if u can add more and more Indonesian artist.regard...

• i just discovered that even if u did have "Maliq & d'Essentials" albums and singles. but why i cant find "Dia" songs. also theres so many songs missing from many artist. so please it would be...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UPYR from Bulgaria

Hey guys, I love Spotify for what it offers. I'm very happy with using the Premium feature, but I've been wondering if it's possible to add certain bands that have become quite popular in my country in Eastern Europe. Their name is UPYR and I would l...

• Hey guys, I love Spotify for what it offers. I'm very happy with using the Premium feature, but I've been wondering if it's possible to add certain bands that have become quite popular in my country ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change download location?

How can I change it in new spotify layout?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I change it in new spotify layout?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic / Chill / Deep Spotify Playlist Gone! Can't Find, HELP

I had a favorite playlist which was deep, hynpotic, electronic, chill. I never favorited it but I can't find it anymore. It was a spotify authored playlist, any ideas what it might have been or how to find expired spotify playlists? I can't remember ...

• I had a favorite playlist which was deep, hynpotic, electronic, chill. I never favorited it but I can't find it anymore. It was a spotify authored playlist, any ideas what it might have been or how t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fel låt med svenne & lotta

När jag söker på "Är det inte kärlek säg" visas titlen, men det är Speedy gonzales som spelas. LÅten innan är Speedy Gonzales och spelar också denna. Men jag vil ha "Är det inte kärlek säg" som går att hitta på svenska med andra artister. Men inte i ...

• När jag söker på "Är det inte kärlek säg" visas titlen, men det är Speedy gonzales som spelas. LÅten innan är Speedy Gonzales och spelar också denna. Men jag vil ha "Är det inte kärlek säg" som går a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

song requests

please at "ruby" by twenty one pilots and "no angels" by bastille

• please at "ruby" by twenty one pilots and "no angels" by bastille
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SILENT PLANET 2 EP, Vol. 3 wrong songs

the songs on SILENT PLanet 2 EP, Vol. 3 from Teddyloid are repeated from SILENT PLANET EP, Vol. 1

• the songs on SILENT PLanet 2 EP, Vol. 3 from Teddyloid are repeated from SILENT PLANET EP, Vol. 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Silent Planet
    Teddyloid
    Wrong songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] so, is WNYC not on Spotify?

Radiolab? Freakonomics? I can't find any WNYC podcasts on Spotify, does anyone know if they are there and I am just missing something?

• Radiolab? Freakonomics? I can't find any WNYC podcasts on Spotify, does anyone know if they are there and I am just missing something?
  • BlackEagle-Ben
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes