Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Farin Urlaub Racing Team

There are no Albums from Farin Urlaub Racing Team, including the new Album ,,Faszination Weltraum" Would be nice if Spotify could add his songs , or Albums ;D

• There are no Albums from Farin Urlaub Racing Team, including the new Album ,,Faszination Weltraum"    Would be nice if Spotify could add his songs , or Albums ;D
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anime and JP songs

I do love Anime and JP songs. But most of the songs I've heard are covers. Will we be getting and will be listening to Anime and JP songs soon? For example the dragon ball osts, inuyasha, etc. Thank you!

• I do love Anime and JP songs. But most of the songs I've heard are covers. Will we be getting and will be listening to Anime and JP songs soon? For example the dragon ball osts, inuyasha, etc. Thank ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can artist see how many plays I have on his song?

Hello,I've found a contest that gives a prizes to the one who has the most plays on a certain song. How can the artist find this out and what counts as a one play? Can I somehow test what counts as a play on a 3min 11sec song?Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello, I've found a contest that gives a prizes to the one who has the most plays on a certain song. How can the artist find this out and what counts as a one play? Can I somehow test what counts ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wrong

https://open.spotify.com/album/2xsliyIMoVJwce3C87vtj8 About this a album, the songs are not right names. for example, the 4th one, Keep Your Promise, is actually the first song, Bad Man.

• https://open.spotify.com/album/2xsliyIMoVJwce3C87vtj8   About this a album, the songs are not right names.   for example, the 4th one, Keep Your Promise, is actually the first song, Bad...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Post My Playlists. HELP!

This has being going on for weeks. I`ve searched the forms andd tried all ways. Is anyone having trouble posting there playlist. And I don`t mean the link to it. I mean the way it displays in the forms for users to listen right there.

• Roadie
  • This has being going on for weeks. I`ve searched the forms andd tried all ways. Is anyone having trouble posting there playlist. And I don`t mean the link to it. I mean the way it displays in the for...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album is in rotation, yet no songs available

spotify:album:7mtGFateqra8sw1YPHcX3j This album is not available, why is that? It used to be then got greyed out and now it is in rotation?

• spotify:album:7mtGFateqra8sw1YPHcX3j   This album is not available, why is that? It used to be then got greyed out and now it is in rotation?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I read somewhere taylor swift was releasing her album today what happened??

is this going to be like drakes album??? what do you think about it? she hasnt released one in over two years. follow me and ill try to keep you updated!

• Gig Goer
  • is this going to be like drakes album??? what do you think about it? she hasnt released one in over two years. follow me and ill try to keep you updated!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Drake
    taylor swift
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fallen - Imagine Dragons release?

Does this ever become available for spotify in countries such as The Netherlands??

• Does this ever become available for spotify in countries such as The Netherlands??
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All Songs not Available when Offline- I am using Spotify Premium

Hi, I am using spotify premium but why is it that for 5 times already, songs that I have in my playlist and downloaded to be available offline became unavailable after 2-3 weeks so I need to download it all again. Is there a way to prevent this? All ...

• Hi,   I am using spotify premium but why is it that for 5 times already, songs that I have in my playlist and downloaded to be available offline became unavailable after 2-3 weeks so I need to...
  • WhiteSPin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Magic- Waited 4 U (Odesza Remix)

Does anyone know how we can make this available on Spotify and when? I can only find it on SoundCloud- I have been waiting 2 years for this!

• Does anyone know how we can make this available on Spotify and when? I can only find it on SoundCloud- I have been waiting 2 years for this!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious lack of Nujabes..

Idk why there are all these 'Nujabes Tributes' and not a single Song from Nujabes himself available on Spotify. Edit: Yay ! Nujabes on Spotify!! ^_^

• Casual Listener
  • Idk why there are all these 'Nujabes Tributes' and not a single Song from Nujabes himself available on Spotify.   Edit: Yay ! Nujabes on Spotify!! ^_^  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes

Bengali Playlist

I think there is a large metal/rock platform in Bangladesh and the music does actually have really good quality, but unfortunately there are no quality official playlists made by Spotify themselves with bands like Aurthohin, Artcell, Arbovirus, Crypt...

• I think there is a large metal/rock platform in Bangladesh and the music does actually have really good quality, but unfortunately there are no quality official playlists made by Spotify themselves w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong artist's songs attributed to my name

Hi, Is there a way to control which artists are attributed to your music? When I do a search for my name Dave King, different Dave Kings show up in the search and when I click on my name underneath my album covers it takes me to another Dave King's m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Is there a way to control which artists are attributed to your music?  When I do a search for my name Dave King, different Dave Kings show up in the search and when I click on my na...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Artist Name

There is this song with explicit lyrics named "Still Misunderstood." It is supposedly by Crowder. Crowder is a Christian artist. Is this really Crowder? I found nothing about this song on Google search engine or on Google Play.

• Regular
  • There is this song with explicit lyrics named "Still Misunderstood."  It is supposedly by Crowder.  Crowder is a Christian artist.  Is this really Crowder?  I found nothing about ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Icehouse on spotify

G'day, I noticed there is little or no Icehouse on spotify at present, no Man of Colours album or any of the bands other albums, including the greatest hits collection, White Heat. Has Iva Davies decided not to allow Icehouse back catalogue for strea...

• Visitor
  • G'day, I noticed there is little or no Icehouse on spotify at present, no Man of Colours album or any of the bands other albums, including the greatest hits collection, White Heat. Has Iva Davies dec...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Orgnizing Playlists

Im looking for a way to orgnize my playlists, an easy way to find my playlists,and drag them easily to the top of the playlists page, its really hard ,it take up to an hour long to take one playlists from here to another place,

• Gig Goer
  • Im looking for a way to orgnize my playlists, an easy way to find my playlists,and drag them easily to the top of the playlists page, its really hard ,it take up to an hour long to take one playlists...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The "a look at what you've been listening to" monthly emails from spotify

Spotify would send these personalized music updates each month of cool and fun glimpse of what the listeners been listening too by showing what song the listener listened to the most that month or the what genres were listened to the most and so fort...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify would send these personalized music updates each month of cool and fun glimpse of what the listeners been listening too by showing what song the listener listened to the most that month or th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

problemas ao baixar musicas.

porque não consigo ouvir as musicas baixadas pelo o spotify na lista de reproduçao do telefone?

• porque não consigo ouvir as musicas baixadas pelo o spotify na lista de reproduçao do telefone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! There is a confusion between two artist in spotify library

Hello everyone,I'm listening to music on spotify and I love the dj "Darius". And there is a confusion between the french DJ "Darius" (Terence N'Guyen) and a british singer "Darius" (Darius Danesh).Some musics are on the Darius Danesh page while there...

• Music Fan
  • Hello everyone, I'm listening to music on spotify and I love the dj "Darius". And there is a confusion between the french DJ "Darius" (Terence N'Guyen) and a british singer "Darius" (Darius Danesh)....
  • six3six
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes