Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Oriental/Asian dinner playlist

One night my boyfriend and I decided to cook a Vietnamese dish. Per usual we went to the dinner playlist to add to the theme of the evening. As I scrolled down, I found no oriental dinner, nor asian dinner playlist. There is, however, a playlist call...

•  One night my boyfriend and I decided to cook a Vietnamese dish. Per usual we went to the dinner playlist to add to the theme of the evening. As I scrolled down, I found no oriental dinner,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Star Wars/Game Of Thrones Character Playlists

Hey! Does anyone know if it's still possible to do the Star Wars/Game Of Thrones character playlist match tests? I saw some articles about them, but it looks like maybe this has now been discontinued as the original links don't work? eg. https://news...

• Hey!   Does anyone know if it's still possible to do the Star Wars/Game Of Thrones character playlist match tests? I saw some articles about them, but it looks like maybe this has now bee...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Broken album tracks (Opeth)

I've been listening to Opeth's Blackwater Park album today and I've noticed that the tracks; 'Dirge For November' and 'The Funeral Portrait'. The former misses about 35 seconds (including the first verse) and the former about 40 seconds. Just remembe...

• I've been listening to Opeth's Blackwater Park album today and I've noticed that the tracks; 'Dirge For November' and 'The Funeral Portrait'. The former misses about 35 seconds (including the first v...
  • blitzkriegfc
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone help me?

I'm trying to figure the name of this song/cover, but apparently it DOESN'T EXIST lol https://twitter.com/marcosmion/status/811028673394606080 can someone help me, please? i appreciate.

• I'm trying to figure the name of this song/cover, but apparently it DOESN'T EXIST lol https://twitter.com/marcosmion/status/811028673394606080   can someone help me, please? i appreciate.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Add Request

Spotify has majoirty of the songs by Clean Bandit but is missing one in particular. This song is "Rihanna" feat. Noonie Bao. Is it possible to get this added to spotfiy.

• Spotify has majoirty of the songs by Clean Bandit but is missing one in particular. This song is "Rihanna" feat. Noonie Bao. Is it possible to get this added to spotfiy.
  • Fellenius
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Blessed Hellride from Black Label Society

The album The Blessed Hellride form BLS is off on Spotify. Why's that? Is it just on the free or premium too? I want it back. Aprecciate the help David

• Regular
  • The album The Blessed Hellride form BLS is off on Spotify. Why's that? Is it just on the free or premium too? I want it back.   Aprecciate the help   David
  • davidkenned
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción premium

Realice el pago de suscripción premium se me realizó el cobro dos veces y no se me activa la cuenta premium....

• Realice el pago de suscripción premium se me realizó el cobro dos veces y no se me activa la cuenta premium.... 😡😡😡
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mb size album picture

I have a streaming service thanks to my provider. I can stream spotifi for free without charging mb's for the songs. The only thing that costs me MB at my bill is the MB size of the album. How much MB costs it to load a album picture within spotifi?

• I have a streaming service thanks to my provider. I can stream spotifi for free without charging mb's for the songs. The only thing that costs me MB at my bill is the MB size of the album. How much M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

I noticed that one of the best songs of '38 special' is missing. Trooper with an attitude, one of their best works and is the only song from their album not on spotify. is there anything that can be done about that?

• I noticed that one of the best songs of '38 special' is missing. Trooper with an attitude, one of their best works and is the only song from their album not on spotify.   is there anything tha...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Several Snow Patrol songs missing.

A lot of Snow Patrol songs such as Dark Roman Wine and Run (Live Version) have recently been removed from Spotify. Please bring them back.

• A lot of Snow Patrol songs such as Dark Roman Wine and Run (Live Version) have recently been removed from Spotify. Please bring them back.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • snow patrol
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song and artist request

Can you please add "Didn't We" by Hugo Montenegro

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add "Didn't We" by Hugo Montenegro
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly - why does Latin music keep showing up

A brief background on me. I'm from singapore, which is as far as its geographically possible from the Latin hemisphere . I speak English and Chinese, not a single word of Latin. Consequently, I do not listen to Latin music. My library has 200+ songs,...

• Casual Listener
  • A brief background on me. I'm from singapore, which is as far as its geographically possible from the Latin hemisphere . I speak English and Chinese, not a single word of Latin. Consequently, I do no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is this Song?

Can someone help me please?https://youtu.be/jxDEZjxIOxs

• Can someone help me please? https://youtu.be/jxDEZjxIOxs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nececito una Canción

Quisiera saber cómo puedo hacer para que metan Datsik - Jenova Project

• Quisiera saber cómo puedo hacer para que metan Datsik - Jenova Project 😂😂👌
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Elliot Smith Albums

When to play my favousrite Elliot Smith Albums......only to find them removed from my playlist and from the artist page. Anyone know why this might have happened Cheers

• When to play my favousrite Elliot Smith Albums......only to find them removed from my playlist and from the artist page.   Anyone know why this might have happened   Cheers
  • julienyc
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Please bring back my Year in Music

Hey Spotify Team, Hope this finds you well, I'm writing this post in hope of bringing back "My Year in Music" which was available to users in 2014 and 2015. I understand that this year Spotify replaced this feature with "Spotify Year in 2016", along ...

• Hey Spotify Team,   Hope this finds you well,    I'm writing this post in hope of bringing back "My Year in Music" which was available to users in 2014 and 2015. I understand that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Martinho da Vila - musics do not correspond to the album

The album Martinho da Vila, 1999, do not contain the musics listed.The list is correct, but the songs do not correspond to them.I wish it could be fixed soon.Thanks.

• The album Martinho da Vila, 1999, do not contain the musics listed. The list is correct, but the songs do not correspond to them. I wish it could be fixed soon. Thanks.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Emails when artist released new track

What happend to the e-mail notification we got when artist released new tracks in spotify? Is it gone forever?

• Composer
  • What happend to the e-mail notification we got when artist released new tracks in spotify? Is it gone forever?
  • PublishYouOne
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

(help me out with my master's thesis), calling out all Spotify enthusiasts!

Hi fellow Spotifiers! I'm currently pursuing my master's degree in web communication and I'm writing my thesis on music streaming and Spotify! I listen to music A LOT and I've been using Spotify for a few years now (which is the best streaming servic...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi fellow Spotifiers!   I'm currently pursuing my master's degree in web communication and I'm writing my thesis on music streaming and Spotify! I listen to music A LOT and I've been...
  • bleunuit
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes