Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Embed Private Playlists?

Hello! Does anyone know if there's a way to embed private playlists? So they'd appear on a web page but not on our main account? Thanks for any help!

• Hello!   Does anyone know if there's a way to embed private playlists?   So they'd appear on a web page but not on our main account?   Thanks for any help!    
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • embed
    embedded
    Playlists
    private playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eminem - Won't Back Down volume drop.

Hi Do you also have volume drop at 3:31?https://open.spotify.com/track/5KzRfDOUpMVaB4eYugEVjE

• Hi   Do you also have volume drop at 3:31? https://open.spotify.com/track/5KzRfDOUpMVaB4eYugEVjE
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Death of a Bachelor

Spotify, please add "Death of a Bachelor" by Panic! At the Disco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, please add "Death of a Bachelor" by Panic! At the Disco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
  • Logan9252Nugent
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

New song

SNÄLLA kan ni lägga till "Abstract - Neverland (ft. Ruth B) (Prod. Blulake)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O81P0dWo6yg

• SNÄLLA kan ni lägga till "Abstract - Neverland (ft. Ruth B) (Prod. Blulake) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O81P0dWo6yg
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

K-Pop Girl Groups

I do like to listen to a lot of K-pop and I love the variety of songs Spotify has but the problem is they're all old songs. Wonder Girls, Apink, Miss A, Girl's Day, IU, Miryo, Hello Venus, Hyuna, etc have all released new albums but they haven't been...

• Casual Listener
  • I do like to listen to a lot of K-pop and I love the variety of songs Spotify has but the problem is they're all old songs. Wonder Girls, Apink, Miss A, Girl's Day, IU, Miryo, Hello Venus, Hyuna, etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • girl groups
    K-pop
    Korean pop
    Update
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Viral 50 and Global 50

Is it intentional not to have South Korea represented? Considering the amount of music they produce and the global reach of Kpop shouldn't they be on the list?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it intentional not to have South Korea represented? Considering the amount of music they produce and the global reach of Kpop shouldn't they be on the list?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Global 50
    Korea
    Viral 50
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Two of the female greats of jazz have no songs on Spotify

Much to my surprise, neither Edna James or Coco Taylor have songs on Spotify. They have profiles, but their excellent music should be added.

• Much to my surprise, neither Edna James or Coco Taylor have songs on Spotify.  They have profiles, but their excellent music should be added.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why has there been an illegally added album on Spotify for a week?

If you search "Destiny Hope" on Spotify, you'll get a lovely little 14- track album to hear from what seems to be some random artist. But, if you didn't know, this is 14 tracks of Miley Cyrus' new 23-track album, "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz". How is...

• If you search "Destiny Hope" on Spotify, you'll get a lovely little 14- track album to hear from what seems to be some random artist. But, if you didn't know, this is 14 tracks of Miley Cyrus' new 23...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add SHADYXV explicit version?

I don't know where to open this topic so I opened here. When I bought Spotify I immediately listened SHADYXV album but it sound different. I want dirty version of SHADYXV album is it possible?

• Not applicable
  • I don't know where to open this topic so I opened here. When I bought Spotify I immediately listened SHADYXV album but it sound different. I want dirty version of SHADYXV album is it possible?
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Rap
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Children Collide - australian band... should have more songs available

Great australian band: Children Collide.Why so few songs? The best album ("Monument") isn't available. The best sonf ("Sword to a Gunfight") also missing.The 3 albuns that are available all have the same name. Why this wrong configuration? Does anyon...

• Great australian band: Children Collide. Why so few songs? The best album ( "Monument") isn't available. The best sonf ("Sword to a Gunfight") also missing. The 3 albuns that are available all ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Mercy band bio/content is wrong

So I went to listen to a band today called Have Mercy from Baltimore, MD when I realized that none of the things were right with the artists profile. The bio stated that Have Mercy was a Thrash band from Baltimore when in fact they do not play Thrash...

• So I went to listen to a band today called Have Mercy from Baltimore, MD when I realized that none of the things were right with the artists profile. The bio stated that Have Mercy was a Thrash band ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Daft Punk song name mispelling

"Superheroes" by Daft Punk is mispelled as "Superhereos". I don't know where else to submit this so yeah.

• "Superheroes" by Daft Punk is mispelled as "Superhereos". I don't know where else to submit this so yeah.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now Album

Album Life Starts Now(2009) have 12 songs, can u add this?

• Album Life Starts Now(2009) have 12 songs, can u add this?
  • CriticalVenom
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Oops!... I Did It Again - Where is it?

I miss the second album by Britney Spears. It was once inside and was somehow deleted. Please, add it back!

• Casual Listener
  • I miss the second album by Britney Spears . It was once inside and was somehow deleted . Please , add it back!
  • Feenbrise
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discover] View previous Discover Weekly playlists

I have had spotify for years now and i wanted to get a discover weekly playlist but spotify says that i have not had spotify long enough for them to generate a playlist for me when i listen to spotify every freaking day. It is extremely frustrating. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had spotify for years now and i wanted to get a discover weekly playlist but spotify says that i have not had spotify long enough for them to generate a playlist for me when i listen to spotif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add

Phenomena - Phenomena (1985)

• Casual Listener
  • Phenomena - Phenomena (1985)
  • Maddas69
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Source of uploaded music

Hi guys, I have a slightly weird problem that I can't seem to solve on my own. A few years ago I uploaded an album of my own music to spotify and a bunch of streaming and download sites using a distribution website. The album is available to stream a...

• Hi guys,  I have a slightly weird problem that I can't seem to solve on my own.     A few years ago I uploaded an album of my own music to spotify and a bunch of streaming and downlo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix of the week: is there a war to find out whtats the name of an artis of the last week?

Hi! ImPremium User and save three songs and this week I thougt one of this list is awesome too but I cant remember the title oder the artist...is there a way to gat that? -Chris

• Hi!   ImPremium User and save three songs and this week I thougt one of this list is awesome too but I cant remember the title oder the artist... is there a way to gat that?   -Chris
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.
  • Macatron
  • Roadie
  • 147 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 147 replies
  • 13 likes