Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Cappo Digital & the new Gary Burton's album "Leopard Lady"

Hello, I noticed that some days ago a new album from Gary Burton, release by Cappo Digital, was available.The name is "Leopard lady".There are no mentions of this release on the official blog/size of Gary Burton so I'm wondering if they really have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,     I noticed that some days ago a new album from Gary Burton, release by Cappo Digital, was available. The name is "Leopard lady". There are no mentions of this release on the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken /shortened tracks

I have found 4 tracks on an album that are only 30secs long when they should be over 3mins. I tried to follow the link to report it but I keep going round in circles and never to the actual reporting page... From what I have read on here is it even w...

• I have found 4 tracks on an album that are only 30secs long when they should be over 3mins. I tried to follow the link to report it but I keep going round in circles and never to the actual reporting...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Broken track
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm Australian. I am in the Philippines. Now Spotify only recommends Filipino music. Help!

I'm Australian and grew up with Australian music. I am now living permanently in the Philippines. Spotify refused to log me in until I changed countries Now it only recommends Filipino music. Is there any way I can get back to Australian music recomm...

• I'm Australian and grew up with Australian music. I am now living permanently in the Philippines. Spotify refused to log me in until I changed countries Now it only recommends Filipino music. Is ther...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song removed from a playlist and I can't remember the name. PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE

It was in the "Essential Electronic" playlist before the whole thing got changed around yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was after the song "Secrets" before it happened. There was a woman singing in it but the lyrics were pretty much incomprehensible to...

• It was in the "Essential Electronic" playlist before the whole thing got changed around yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was after the song "Secrets" before it happened. There was a woman singing in it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who Makes the Playlists?

Out of curiosity, I was looking/playing some of the "Punk" playlists and I'm kind of amazed at how bad they are. For example, on the "Legends of Punk" playlist, you wouldn't expect Deftones, Thursday, Used, and Yellow Card. I'm expecting bands like T...

• Out of curiosity, I was looking/playing some of the "Punk" playlists and I'm kind of amazed at how bad they are. For example, on the "Legends of Punk" playlist, you wouldn't expect Deftones, Thursday...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover music

Hi I'm listening to song and i would like to find similar type of music. How do i do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm listening to song and i would like to find similar type of music. How do i do?
  • Syl1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Nines by The Nines (2011) - where to buy?

Hello folks - New to the Spotify community but have been enjoying Spotify as a music source for some time now. Recently stumbled on The Nines. This is a great band. As luck would have it, the album I started listening to (1st track is Sun Don't Shine...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello folks - New to the Spotify community but have been enjoying Spotify as a music source for some time now.  Recently stumbled on The Nines.  This is a great band.  As luck would ha...
  • Son77House
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Band
    Pop
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs

Why is it that i have songs saved to a playlist and then they are suddenly listed as unavailable?

• Why is it that i have songs saved to a playlist and then they are suddenly listed as unavailable?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please, add these songs. [EDIT] Gonna blow this post with music I've salvaged all over the internet.

Please add this song, it's sooo guuudhhhh! Rhythm Is A Dancer (Radio Mix)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE1_IwhceDI

• Music Fan
  • Please add this song, it's sooo guuudhhhh!  Rhythm Is A Dancer (Radio Mix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE1_IwhceDI  
  • Maghians
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Ghost 'B.C.'??

Ghost corected the legal situation that required them to add 'B.C.' to their name in the USA. So they are just Ghost now. No BC at all. How come Spotify hasn't fixed that yet? Where can I report wrong band names?

• Not applicable
  • Ghost corected the legal situation that required them to add 'B.C.' to their name in the USA. So they are just Ghost now.  No BC at all.  How come Spotify hasn't fixed that yet? Where can I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

From Uruguay with love

https://open.spotify.com/user/12131211071/playlist/4rUG6ZEIyidpcVzebuOn6o

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/12131211071/playlist/4rUG6ZEIyidpcVzebuOn6o
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Brazilian
    Caribbean
    Latin
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Song Titles

I've noticed recently that when I selected the Hawthorne Heights song titled 321-Remix the song that played was the song Scrantonicity-Bonus Track and when I selected Scrantonicity-Bonus Track the song that played way 321-Remix. Is there any way this...

• I've noticed recently that when I selected the Hawthorne Heights song titled 321-Remix the song that played was the song Scrantonicity-Bonus Track and when I selected Scrantonicity-Bonus Track the so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Put on Vanic music

Put more on the artist Vanic like cant sleep and cops

• Put more on the artist Vanic like cant sleep and cops
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album under Felix Culpa

Not sure where to post this (new to Spotify), but found a mistake in the database. Band: The Felix CulpaIncorrect album: L'heureuse ErreurAlbum that needs to be added: Commitment Not a big deal but should give artist correct credit (and "Commitment" ...

• Not sure where to post this (new to Spotify), but found a mistake in the database.    Band:  The Felix Culpa Incorrect album:  L'heureuse Erreur Album that needs to be added:&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Overdosis of advertisements

Dear Spotify, I'd like to know if you have a problem with me personally, because I think we can work this out better by talking about than by sheer ear-torture.Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why the free version of your service uses adve...

• Dear Spotify,   I'd like to know if you have a problem with me personally, because I think we can work this out better by talking about than by sheer ear-torture. Don't get me wrong, I comp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm looking for a song

Hello!I have a problem. A week ago I heard on Spotify advert of some album. I don't remember title and band/singer. I only know that a singer is woman and the most dominant colour on the LP's cover is white. Please, help me find this album (song in t...

• Hello! I have a problem. A week ago I heard on Spotify advert of some album. I don't remember title and band/singer. I only know that a singer is woman and the most dominant colour on the LP's cover...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horror soundtracks being taken away :(

I love Spotify. It has changed my music life, and made me go "clean". But unfortunately, for all the artists they keep adding, there's always something they for some reason removes. And unfortunately, horror soundtracks seems to be somewhat exposed t...

• Regular
  • I love Spotify. It has changed my music life, and made me go "clean". But unfortunately, for all the artists they keep adding, there's always something they for some reason removes. And unfortunately...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Soundtrack
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New releases not available after one week (Spock's Beard / Arabs in Aspic)

Hi,ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arabs in Aspic. Did you remove these albums?

• Hi, ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arab...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Elliot Smith Albums

When to play my favousrite Elliot Smith Albums......only to find them removed from my playlist and from the artist page. Anyone know why this might have happened Cheers

• When to play my favousrite Elliot Smith Albums......only to find them removed from my playlist and from the artist page.   Anyone know why this might have happened   Cheers
  • julienyc
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes