Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

K-Pop!!!

Where is the new music of Dean: limbo 

• Where is the new music of Dean: limbo  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song requests

How can I get J Holiday's way it was and Frank Ocean's American Wedding requested to be added to Spotify?!

• How can I get J Holiday's way it was and Frank Ocean's American Wedding requested to be added to Spotify?!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Where is Tom Fogerty's music?

Why is there no Tom Fogerty music? Better than his brothers stuff

• Music Fan
  • Why is there no Tom Fogerty music? Better than his brothers stuff
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost Fan Insights access for my second band

I had access to my other band's Spotify fan insights page for two weeks. I managed to change the photo and make an artist's pick without any problem. But I recently noticed that I don't have access to it anymore, even though I didn't change any permi...

• Regular
  • I had access to my other band's Spotify fan insights page for two weeks. I managed to change the photo and make an artist's pick without any problem. But I recently noticed that I don'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hi, I wonder if you could add the song "Yemin Ettim" from "Tarkan" to your content.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I wonder if you could add the song "Yemin Ettim" from "Tarkan" to your content.
  • liftarn
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

I like trance music some of the albums that I have on CD are not available on Spotify or have missing songs why is this.

• Regular
  • I like trance music some of the albums that I have on CD are not available on Spotify or have missing songs why is this.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why did Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" album got added to my songs?

Why did Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" album got added to my songs? I never even clicked on a Kanye West album, and Spotify said the songs were added 26 minutes ago. When I was ASLEEP. What is going on? This is the second time they're added, I remo...

• Casual Listener
  • Why did Kanye West's "The Life of Pablo" album got added to my songs? I never even clicked on a Kanye West album, and Spotify said the songs were added 26 minutes ago. When I was ASLEEP. What is goin...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

fallen by jaden smith

i was wondering if you guys could add Fallen by Jaden Smith, how could he be on spotify but not his best song?

• Casual Listener
  • i was wondering if you guys could add Fallen by Jaden Smith, how could he be on spotify but not his best song?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • artist
    Hip Hop
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

MAGNUM,Bob Catley,HARD RAIN

Hi there. On the band MAGNUM, several albums have the wrong year of the release date. Can I change them to the correct year? There are more Bob Catley albums, which is a must to put up on Spotify. And to the side project HARD RAIN. It seems to be one...

• Hi there. On the band MAGNUM, several albums have the wrong year of the release date. Can I change them to the correct year? There are more Bob Catley albums, which is a must to put up on Spotify. An...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chicano Batman's self titled album removed

Why was their self titled album removed from their catalogue? Any chance that it'll be uploaded again?

• Why was their self titled album removed from their catalogue? Any chance that it'll be uploaded again?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music request
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing albums

Please add Tony sly and Joey cape acoustic album /// mxpx live at the show/// blinks 182 live

• Please add Tony sly and Joey cape acoustic album /// mxpx live at the show/// blinks 182 live
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hush up the silence

HiDoes anyone know if hush up the silence by Wizkid ft Drake is coming out and if it is, does anyone know when

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Does anyone know if hush up the silence by Wizkid ft Drake is coming out and if it is, does anyone know when
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alex G mistake (fix pls?)

lol i'm cryin' doods. i was super hype bc i thought alex g came out with a new single yesterday, but it was the female singer alex g on his artist page :((( v sad about it, hopefully it gets fixed. did you notice it too?

• lol i'm cryin' doods. i was super hype bc i thought alex g came out with a new single yesterday, but it was the female singer alex g on his artist page :((( v sad about it, hopefully it gets fixed. d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for last week Fresh Finds hiptronix

So last week I had a very cool list of music including old gooldies that had Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber and some mulan song and forgot to save it. Was wondering if anyone has still the archive for it As I'm looking and I've loved all...

• So last week I had a very cool list of music including old gooldies that had Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber and some mulan song and forgot to save it. Was wondering if anyone has st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Lion Soundtrack

Hello, Looking for Lion movie soundtrack . . . not out yet? I was able to find Moonlight's. Thanks,Masic2000

• Regular
  • Hello,   Looking for Lion movie soundtrack . . . not out yet? I was able to find Moonlight's.   Thanks, Masic2000
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song added to my play list

Spotify keeps adding Honey - Remix by Danny Barwick to my play list... I've removed it like 5 times and now the option to remove it doesn't even show up! What the **bleep**?

• Spotify keeps adding Honey - Remix by Danny Barwick to my play list... I've removed it like 5 times and now the option to remove it doesn't even show up! What the **bleep**?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums are disappearing

First, a good while ago Hell the sequel by bad meets evil was removed and has been for months now. And now death certificate by ice cube has gone. If I do find death certificate half the songs are gone. I'm in England if that helps.

• Casual Listener
  • First, a good while ago Hell the sequel by bad meets evil was removed and has been for months now. And now death certificate by ice cube has gone. If I do find death certificate half the songs are go...
  • Ambition
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes