Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Winter of 2016 Songs

Hello Everyone:I put together a Playlist of Songs to look out for this Winter according to Spotify, FuseTV, ConsequenceOfSound, PopVortex, TheUrbanMusicScene, Diffuser, New Releases Now, HotNewHipHop, & Pitchfork; all songs with release dates between...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Everyone: I put together a Playlist of Songs to look out for this Winter according to Spotify, FuseTV, ConsequenceOfSound, PopVortex, TheUrbanMusicScene, Diffuser, New Releases Now, HotNewHi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Floyd deleted?

Recently i was trying to find pink floyd and i couldnt fint it did you deleted them ? Or what's the problem ? So the question is will I be able to listen pinkfloyd on Spotity in future ? Im pretty big fan of Pink Floyd and I've listened them on spoti...

• Regular
  • Recently i was trying to find pink floyd and i couldnt fint it did you deleted them ? Or what's the problem ? So the question is will I be able to listen pinkfloyd on Spotity in future ? Im pretty bi...
  • ltamborrell
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

My year in music - Audio book content

Hi, It is ncie to get a playlist "My year 2016 in music". But I am wondering why there is audio book content in it. It dosn´t make sence to shuffle audio book chapters there. At the personal playlist this works better. Kind regardsAlex

• Hi,   It is ncie to get a playlist "My year 2016 in music". But I am wondering why there is audio book content in it. It dosn´t make sence to shuffle audio book chapters there. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any problem with play count update?

Is there any problem with play count update? (the amount of plays of the songs)I cant see updates on playlist since yesterday.

• Is there any problem with play count update? (the amount of plays of the songs) I cant see updates on playlist since yesterday.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • count
    Play
    Update
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Didn't recieve "my year in music 2016" mail

HiUnfortunately I never recieved a mail regarding the spotify "my year in music 2016" statistics. I do have a playlist with my most heard songs this year, but I can't see how long I've listened to them or who my favorite artists are. I'm really disap...

• Hi Unfortunately I never recieved a mail regarding the spotify "my year in music 2016" statistics. I do have a playlist with my most heard songs this year, but I can't see how long I've listened to ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium

Oi bom dia, quero sabem nesses 3 meses de 1,99 , caso eu cancelo antes desse praso, se eu pago somente 1,99?

• Oi bom dia, quero sabem nesses 3 meses de 1,99 , caso eu cancelo antes desse praso, se eu pago somente 1,99?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Psychostick removal

Since a few days now couple of songs/albums of the band Psychostick got removed from spotify... Can u tell me why? especially because a´some of the songs are still availible!

• Regular
  • Since a few days now couple of songs/albums of the band Psychostick got removed from spotify... Can u tell me why? especially because a´some of the songs are still availible!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in Music

I haven't received a Year in Music email! How do I fix this or even look at the minutes I've listened for?

• Visitor
  • I haven't received a Year in Music email! How do I fix this or even look at the minutes I've listened for?
  • doineedaname
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Phase reversed

Hi One of the channels of the following song has been phase reversed. It sounds awful, especially when using one subwoofer for the sum of L/R.https://open.spotify.com/track/3KgCXUxMOa0bZ6NJekXj9lhttps://open.spotify.com/track/5tAxOxdHdqSqbZjAffH5ZK C...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   One of the channels of the following song has been phase reversed. It sounds awful, especially when using one subwoofer for the sum of L/R. https://open.spotify.com/track/3KgCXUxMOa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong song being played for "Slumber Party feat Tinashe" by Britney Spears

Hey Guys. Here is my problem:When I play the song "Slumber Party feat Tinashe", what I hear is the previous version without Tinashe ...I tried to log out and then log in and then the right song was being played but when the song was finished and I de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys. Here is my problem: When I play the song "Slumber Party feat Tinashe", what I hear is the previous version without Tinashe ... I tried to log out and then log in and then the right song w...
  • JulianAntoineM
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

When does the "your year in music" become available?

At the end of everyy year we get this mail about "your year in music" with statistics on several things like top songs, streaming time etc etc...I wonder if anyone knows when this will be available?

• Casual Listener
  • At the end of everyy year we get this mail about "your year in music" with statistics on several things like top songs, streaming time etc etc... I wonder if anyone knows when this will be available?
  • burakakdemir
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Removing albums from Spotify

Hey there. I am managing a band who wish to have their previous work removed from Spotify, as they have taken a new direction and have new members. How can I go about doing this?

• Hey there. I am managing a band who wish to have their previous work removed from Spotify, as they have taken a new direction and have new members. How can I go about doing this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ab-Soul New Album

Ab-Soul's New Album "Do What Thou Willt". I can't listen to it. Only song I can listen to is "Huey" ft.Da$h. I'm from Ireland so maybe it isn't available in my country but that is a bit ridiculous. Anyone else not able to listen?

• Ab-Soul's New Album "Do What Thou Willt". I can't listen to it. Only song I can listen to is "Huey" ft.Da$h. I'm from Ireland so maybe it isn't available in my country but that is a bit ridiculous. A...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Worng version of song - Lines in the Sand Dream Theater

Hi, do you know why the version of the song Lines in the Sand by Dream Theater (Falling into infinity album) is a very bad live version?Am i the only one with this problem? Or it was just wrong loaded into the playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, do you know why the version of the song Lines in the Sand by Dream Theater (Falling into infinity album) is a very bad live version? Am i the only one with this problem? Or it was just wrong loa...
  • lucaswaltner
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to correct songs in album

Can anyone tell me how to change names in albums??Manfred Mann`s album "five faces of Manfred Mann" from the mid 60´s is full of errors.The songs are listed all wrong.

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone tell me how to change names in albums?? Manfred Mann`s album "five faces of Manfred Mann" from the mid 60´s is full of errors. The songs are listed all wrong.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 60´s
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Requset

Can you add Fill The World With Light - Benny Friendman to spotify?

• Can you add Fill The World With Light - Benny Friendman to spotify?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stupid as F***

Whoever thought it was a good idea to completely replace the "Get your mind right" station to strictly J Cole needs to be fired. Just saying.

• Whoever thought it was a good idea to completely replace the "Get your mind right" station to strictly J Cole needs to be fired. Just saying.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add this song please!

i dont know why this song is not available on spotify. this song is really good in indonesian music scenes please spotify add this !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FocFked1TbQ

• i dont know why this song is not available on spotify. this song is really good in indonesian music scenes   please spotify add this !! 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FocFked1TbQ
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] A Female Artist Only Rap Playlist

I think it would be a good idea if Spotify had a playlist that they updated consistently in which they exclusively only had female rappers and hip hop artists since the genre is dominated by male artists. Perfereably just a current one that had fairl...

•  I think it would be a good idea if Spotify had a playlist that they updated consistently in which they exclusively only had female rappers and hip hop artists since the genre is dominated by ma...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is The Kinks "Arthur (Or the Decline and Fall of the British Empire)"?

I swore it was on Spotify at some point in the past; but, I am wondering why this singular album - arguable one of their best works - is missing from the Spotify library when the rest of the discography is there.

• I swore it was on Spotify at some point in the past; but, I am wondering why this singular album - arguable one of their best works - is missing from the Spotify library when the rest of the discogra...
  • mesarocket
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes