Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Will these be added?

Will these songs/mixtapes/albums be added?Lil Durk's 300 Days 300 NightsFuture Purple Reign Montana of 300 - White Iverson/Milly RockMeek Milll 4/4 etc...

• Will these songs/mixtapes/albums be added? Lil Durk's 300 Days 300 Nights Future Purple Reign  Montana of 300 - White Iverson/Milly Rock Meek Milll 4/4  etc...     
  • KCampaign
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Add song request

Hi spotify I have a request to add songs of Sonu Nigam albums especially.. "is kadar pyar hai tumse hai"

• Visitor
  • Hi spotify I have a request to add songs of Sonu Nigam albums especially.. "is kadar pyar hai tumse hai"
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

every kingdom GONE

Hi There. I just found out that Every Kingdom by Ben howard is completely gone!:( Does anyone know how this is possible?

• Hi There. I just found out that Every Kingdom by Ben howard is completely gone!:( Does anyone know how this is possible?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Every Kingdom- Ben Howard

Hi,
Is there a reason that the full album "every kingdom" from Ben Howard is not available in Austria and just some singles?
There are some songs missing that I would really like to hear!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, <br>Is there a reason that the full album "every kingdom" from Ben Howard is not available in Austria and just some singles?<br>There are some songs missing that I would really like t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Recommendations playlist under Discover new music

My recommended playlists the last 3 weeks have been filled with great songs I've never heard. Is there a way to get more recommended music than the once a week playlist of 30?

• My recommended playlists the last 3 weeks have been filled with great songs I've never heard.  Is there a way to get more recommended music than the once a week playlist of 30?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A question about a K-Pop group

Hello everyone:First of all, let me introduce myself:My name is Miguel Pacheco, I am a blind person who's from Mexico and I am a new user of Spotify. I've changed from Google PlayMusic for giving a chance to this excellent streaming service. Although...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ppear on PlayMusic, so I was able to discover more content. However, when I wanted to look for a group named "A Pink" also from the same genre, I found that there were just two songs available, as i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

For a while the playlist "Bluegrass Covers" cover featured a lady holding what seems to be a ukulele. I was just wondering who the artist is, if she is in fact one!?Thanks

• For a while the playlist "Bluegrass Covers" cover featured a lady holding what seems to be a ukulele. I was just wondering who the artist is, if she is in fact one!? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When is the live Phish selection going to be updated

The most recent live shows in the album assortment are from 2010 - there have been numerous tours, probably over 100 new live shows online and available to be added to Spotify album list - what gives?

• The most recent live shows in the album assortment are from 2010 - there have been numerous tours, probably over 100 new live shows online and available to be added to Spotify album list - what gives...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

PM Dawn - Set a drift on memory bliss

Not sure if this is the rigth forum. Im new here. Seems spotify has tagged the above song wrongly to the version performed by Doc G when searching for PM Dawn as artist. Can you correct this? Youtube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5lByFc7HiM RegardsJ...

• Not sure if this is the rigth forum. Im new here. Seems spotify has tagged the above song wrongly to the version performed by Doc G when searching for PM Dawn as artist. Can you correct this?  ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Song Suggestion

I am very happy that you have Myosotis by M2U, but this would be 20x better if you also had Magnolia. It is no where to be found from what I can see

• I am very happy that you have Myosotis by M2U, but this would be 20x better if you also had Magnolia. It is no where to be found from what I can see
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only german artists

Hey guys,i am only interessted in music of german artists (don't have to be german lyrics). Is there an option to filter the tracks that way?Thank you for help!

• Hey guys, i am only interessted in music of german artists (don't have to be german lyrics). Is there an option to filter the tracks that way? Thank you for help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nascar by T.K.S

I think Nascar should be added on Spotify! It's a great song and catchy!

• I think Nascar should be added on Spotify! It's a great song and catchy!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Helene Grimaud / Sol Gabetta "Duo" - piano & cello

You have both of these beautiful and talented women artist in your collection; but not together. Do you have plans to offer "Duo" from Deutsche Grammophon to your offerings? Thanks Mike

• You have both of these beautiful and talented women artist in your collection; but not together.   Do you have plans to offer "Duo" from Deutsche Grammophon to your offerings?   ...
  • DonSolare
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Only a few songs of my album on Spotify are playable

Since yesterday our album is available on Spotify, but only 3 songs of 7 are playable, the rest is grey.I also released it on Deezer an diTunes and there it's not a problem. Does anyone know how to get this fixed?I tried to contact Spotify, but no re...

• Regular
  • Since yesterday our album is available on Spotify, but only 3 songs of 7 are playable, the rest is grey. I also released it on Deezer an diTunes and there it's not a problem.   Does anyone kn...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Vanic X K.Flay

I was dissapointed to find out that there is music by Vanic X but not the ones that include K.Flay. It would make me and many others very happy if Spotify would add these tracks. It is a new growing and emerging genre and Vanic X is a big part of it,...

• I was dissapointed to find out that there is music by Vanic X but not the ones that include K.Flay. It would make me and many others very happy if Spotify would add these tracks. It is a new growing ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Share songs with no Facebook

Hi guys! I want to share songs with some friends without using Facebook. I realized that I can't do that. It's Spotify free. Any help? Thanks!

• Hi guys!   I want to share songs with some friends without using Facebook. I realized that I can't do that.    It's Spotify free.   Any help?   Thanks!    
  • Shake-a-Hoof
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Us and Them by Pink Floyd is not complete

I think Us and Them is not complete, the song stops and I think it shouldn't be like that.https://open.spotify.com/track/1TKTiKp3zbNgrBH2IwSwIxIt's only 7:49 while the song in YouTube is 7:51https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOoOr am I wrong? E...

• Visitor
  • ...ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo Or am I wrong?   EDIT: This should be in the Content Questions, I'm so sorry.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Jazz
    Rock
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I read somewhere today that by July '16 all Heavy Metal music will be taken out. Is that true??

I was reading an article today that mentioned Spotify is taking out all Heavy Metal music out of its library. Is there any truth to that? If it's true, that's ridiculous! What about Hip-Hop/Rap music and their lyrics about drug use, selling drugs, be...

• Casual Listener
  • I was reading an article today that mentioned Spotify is taking out all Heavy Metal music out of its library. Is there any truth to that? If it's true, that's ridiculous! What about Hip-Hop/Rap music...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • heavy metal
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Metal

Is it true that metal is being taken off of spotify in june?

• Is it true that metal is being taken off of spotify in june?
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Any truth in this

Spotify announces plans to remove heavy metal music If this is correct then it's bye bye Spotify. I will not pay to use a service that has removed my favourite music. “It’s clear that advertisers are not comfortable maintaining affiliation with compa...

• Music Fan
  •   Spotify announces plans to remove heavy metal music   If this is correct then it's bye bye Spotify. I will not pay to use a service that has removed my favourite music.   “...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes