Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Finding a song

I'm trying to get a song called lyrical miracle by prodi g but I can't find it please help me

• I'm trying to get a song called lyrical miracle by prodi g but I can't find it please help me
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Chair Violinist By SPM/South Park Mexican

Why is it that the full album isn't able to be played offline? Or even playable? And seems to be missing some songs.

• Why is it that the full album isn't able to be played offline? Or even playable? And seems to be missing some songs.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing audio
    Missing Track
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sugar Ray - Multiple Artists on same Artist Page

Anyone else see when two artists have the same name so they are listed on the same page?

• Anyone else see when two artists have the same name so they are listed on the same page?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album removed?!?!

There was a Tinashe album with like 22 songs and I had it download with premium and I guess Spotify took it off er something. But I want it back! xc :*(But what happened to it? Because it's gone now.

• There was a Tinashe album with like 22 songs and I had it download with premium and I guess Spotify took it off er something. But I want it back! xc :*( But what happened to it? Because it's gone no...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

info for an album

Hi, i look a new album of Renato Zero, released yesterday But on the Spotify nothing else...... why?regards......

• Hi, i look a new album of Renato Zero, released yesterday But on the Spotify nothing else......  why? regards......
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why spotify doesn't share my music in their playlists

I posted my song a year ago expecting that spotify helps me but I don't know nothing about it today

• Regular
  • I posted my song a year ago expecting that spotify helps me but I don't know nothing about it today
  • tonymary9193
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Travis Solari
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find song

I can't find the songIn the Zone by P.L.It's a song from NBA 2k12's soundtrack...plz help

• I can't find the song In the Zone by P.L. It's a song from NBA 2k12's soundtrack...plz help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do some songs play on my Android device, but not on my desktop?

Recently I noticed some songs on my laptop will not play. The error message is a quick blip but after hitting play 50 times in a row I was able to read the full message. The message said the song could not be played because it was not available, but ...

• Recently I noticed some songs on my laptop will not play. The error message is a quick blip but after hitting play 50 times in a row I was able to read the full message. The message said the song cou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Misattributed Album

Hi, I noticed today that the EP Childhood's End by Viper (an atlanta based EDM artist) is on the page for Viper, the rapper that released almost 200 albums last year. This is Viper's first EP, and it's pretty unfortunate that he doesn't only get his ...

• Hi,   I noticed today that the EP Childhood's End by Viper (an atlanta based EDM artist) is on the page for Viper, the rapper that released almost 200 albums last year. This is Viper's fi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jonny Guitar Watson

Hey there I wanted to create a Playlist with good Sample Tracks, but one Song is missing. Dont want to add it locally from my Computer.BTW Kanye used it in his new Album #thelifeofPablo - No more Parties in L.A. Maybe the song gets popular again. Che...

• Hey there I wanted to create a Playlist with good Sample Tracks, but one Song is missing. Dont want to add it locally from my Computer. BTW Kanye used it in his new Album #thelifeofPablo - No more P...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Single became unavailable

The song "Dra (feat. Thomas Dybdahl & Izabell" by artists Kriminell Kunst, Thomas Dybdahl and Izabell disappeared from my playlist today, and the song has become unplayable from my saved album. What is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • The song "Dra (feat. Thomas Dybdahl & Izabell" by artists Kriminell Kunst, Thomas Dybdahl and Izabell disappeared from my playlist today, and the song has become unplayable from my saved album. W...
  • joachiaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Okay, so a friend told me about the student discount and I have a student email at my college. But I didn't know about this so I've been paying 12.99 a month which is really difficult for me to swing with all the college supplies I need. If the stude...

• Okay, so a friend told me about the student discount and I have a student email at my college. But I didn't know about this so I've been paying 12.99 a month which is really difficult for me to swing...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm confused how Spotify works, let me explain ...

I'll enter Poulenc in the search window, click on Artists, and then scroll down to where there are albums after albums displayed.I click, for example, of an album of just his piano works. I'll hear one piece from that album but then the second piece ...

• Regular
  • I'll enter Poulenc in the search window, click on Artists, and then scroll down to where there are albums after albums displayed. I click, for example, of an album of just his piano works.  I...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"My Body is a Cage" only exists on website

I asked my wife for suggestions on a playlist I'm shaping and she pointed out Peter Gabriel's amazing, Johnny Cash-esque cover of Arcade Fire's "My Body is a Cage". The problem is I can't find the song (or the album) in the PC software nor the iPhone...

• Casual Listener
  • I asked my wife for suggestions on a playlist I'm shaping and she pointed out Peter Gabriel's amazing, Johnny Cash-esque cover of Arcade Fire's "My Body is a Cage".   The proble...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Never Be Like You" by Flume (feat. Kai) Clean Version

Would it be possible for the clean/radio edit version of "Never Be Like You" by Flume (Feat. Kai) to be available on Spotify? I use spotify all the time, and basically what I depend on for music and I would like to have it but as the radio edit versi...

• ...usic and I would like to have it but as the radio edit version, where the explicit content was changed. I've been trying to find it everywhere; on Apple, YouTube, Soundcloud. I've only heard the radio e...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • cleancotent
    flume
    neverbelikeyou
    radioedit
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! download

If i cancel my subscription and delete the spotify app will my music still be on my laptop and phone or will I lose everything?

• If i cancel my subscription and delete the spotify app will my music still be on my laptop and phone or will I lose everything?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly woes

Anybody know what last track on last week's Discover Weekly was??

• Casual Listener
  • Anybody know what last track on last week's Discover Weekly was??
  • Soulinmyshoes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album does not play correctly

Hi everyone! Just now, I put on an album. Usually, it always just plays the next song on there. Now, it plays something completely different. I'm playing Pinkerton by Weezer, but then instead of going to the next track, it goes to Arianna Grande or s...

• Hi everyone! Just now, I put on an album. Usually, it always just plays the next song on there. Now, it plays something completely different. I'm playing Pinkerton by Weezer, but then instead of goin...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Revising Spotify Weekly content

My daughter recently started using my Spotify account to play and save her favorites. This, however, has caused my Spotify Weekly to reflect her music rather than mine. Is there a way to return to the previous playlists - I really enjoyed them and an...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter recently started using my Spotify account to play and save her favorites. This, however, has caused my Spotify Weekly to reflect her music rather than mine. Is there a way to return to th...
  • bobreno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Bob Holroyd?

I am a fan of Bob Holroyd. I used to listen to his artist inspired radio station all the time. Now the station does not play when I click on it. And if I search for Bob Holroyd or any of his records, nothing shows up. Was he removed from Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a fan of Bob Holroyd.  I used to listen to his artist inspired radio station all the time.  Now the station does not play when I click on it.  And if I search for Bob Holroyd or a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes