Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Missing Track in "Space Is Only Noise"

Hello,Wasn't sure where to post this, but I noticed that the album Space Is Only Noise by Nicolas Jaar is missing track #6 "I Got a Woman". Figured I'd bring it up so that hopefully spotify can get that figured out? Unless I'm mistaken.

• Hello, Wasn't sure where to post this, but I noticed that the album Space Is Only Noise by Nicolas Jaar is missing track #6 "I Got a Woman". Figured I'd bring it up so that hopefully spoti...
  • Function0
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Lil wyte :)

I was wondering if you all have a chance would you guys mind putting lil wyte's the one and only album explicit version on spotify thank you guys God bless

• I was wondering if you all have a chance would you guys mind putting lil wyte's the one and only album explicit version on spotify 🙂 thank you guys God bless
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lil wyte: The One and Only Explict version :)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New albums being released

Drakes album "Views" has been out for like a week now yet it is still not on Spotify. Why is that?Also, is there any way we could make requests for song that we would like added? Like older songs?Thanks!

• Drakes album "Views" has been out for like a week now yet it is still not on Spotify. Why is that? Also, is there any way we could make requests for song that we would like added? Like older songs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Other
    Pop
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jamelia - thank you

Hi, I have been trying to listen to 'Thank you' by Jamelia for a couple of days now. Although there are albums by Jamelia, I can't seem to find that song. One 'Thank you' single edit by Jamelia plays songs by various artists and not the song itself. ...

• Hi, I have been trying to listen to 'Thank you' by Jamelia for a couple of days now. Although there are albums by Jamelia, I can't seem to find that song. One 'Thank you' single edit by Jamelia plays...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album at wrong artist

When you search for the artist ABC, there is an album called Diversity by ABC. That is an album made by a Danish band called Alien Beat Club (ABC).I hope you can use this information.Regards Lars

• When you search for the artist ABC, there is an album called Diversity by ABC. That is an album made by a Danish band called Alien Beat Club (ABC). I hope you can use this information. Regards Lars
  • sabrinakantor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hand on my heart by Shreikback

Please add Hand on my Heart by Shreikback

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Hand on my Heart by Shreikback
  • Jamesbearcat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick question!

So idk if this goes here or not.. but can we add songs from our personal computers or phones to Spotify... or is it all the copyright stuff. Bcus I got a mixtape that's not on Spotify but one of his songs is on Spotify as a single.. I think we should...

• Casual Listener
  • So idk if this goes here or not.. but can we add songs from our personal computers or phones to Spotify... or is it all the copyright stuff. Bcus I got a mixtape that's not on Spotify but one of his ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks playlist question

I represent Susan Aquila, an artist that has her catalog on Spotify...is there a way to have Her music included into the Starbucks Playlist.We love the exposure that spotify gives and would love to expand it furtherThank youRob AdkinsBooking AgentRob...

• Casual Listener
  • I represent Susan Aquila, an artist that has her catalog on Spotify...is there a way to have Her music included into the Starbucks Playlist.We love the exposure that spotify gives and would love to e...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • starbucks playlist.
    susan aquila
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Love and Rockets - Express 2001 Tracks misnamed

The tracks on Love and Rockets Express 2001 are misnamed.https://open.spotify.com/album/3BwGQnzLDg422pDCXdZiWs Click on Kundalini Express and it plays It Could Be Sunshine. All in My Mind plays Kundalini Express and so on. I don't even know what Trac...

• Regular
  • The tracks on Love and Rockets Express 2001 are misnamed. https://open.spotify.com/album/3BwGQnzLDg422pDCXdZiWs   Click on Kundalini Express and it plays It Could Be Sunshine.  All in My...
  • kthrynileen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my Facebook image on spotify in the Discover Weekly playlist?

I was on spotify music and I saw that the Playlist named "Discover Weekly" had my Facebook picture of a dragon fly uploaded a few months ago this is the content: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifydiscover/playlist/6aaIu6U4wyPE9P8WifoeHV Sorry spot...

• Visitor
  • I was on spotify music and I saw that the Playlist named "Discover Weekly" had my Facebook picture of a dragon fly uploaded a few months ago this is the content: https://open.spotify.com/user/s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AMAMI TOUR by Arisa

I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa.It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa. It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blake Shelton-"Go Ahead and Beak My Heart"

This song has gone up on iTunes for purchase because he'll be performing it on The Voice on Monday but it's not available on Spotify yet. Will it be up on Friday like every other new release?

• This song has gone up on iTunes for purchase because he'll be performing it on The Voice on Monday but it's not available on Spotify yet. Will it be up on Friday like every other new release?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Availability Issues

I have noticed various songs vanishing from the Spotify library and even some songs playing the incorrect versions. As I use Spotify to DJ, this is a very embrassing issue. I was playing some bubblegum pop by Aqua and there 1997 album Aquarium is the...

• Regular
  • I have noticed various songs vanishing from the Spotify library and even some songs playing the incorrect versions.   As I use Spotify to DJ, this is a very embrassing issue.   I was pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Catalog Size by Country

At some point there was a way to query the catalog size using open.spotify.com/search but that seems to have been removed. Is there any way to figure out how big the Spotify catalog is by country? I have a Canadian account, but am living in New Zeala...

• Visitor
  • At some point there was a way to query the catalog size using open.spotify.com/search but that seems to have been removed. Is there any way to figure out how big the Spotify catalog is by countr...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

John Mayer

My favorite Mayer album is all of the sudden, no where to be found. Born and Raised is some of his best work and it's just not on Spotify anymore, anyone know what's up?

• Visitor
  • My favorite Mayer album is all of the sudden, no where to be found. Born and Raised is some of his best work and it's just not on Spotify anymore, anyone know what's up?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Unavailable
    John Mayer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radiohea - A Moon Shaped Pool

This album is avaible now in Apple Music ?? Why is not in Spotify ??? You are losing a lot of albums that have a Apple Music... :(((

• Gig Goer
  • This album is avaible now in Apple Music ?? Why is not in Spotify ??? You are losing a lot of albums that have a Apple Music... :(((
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist radio bug report

As a premium user I listened to the eric clapton artist radio and after a few songs the same song was listed 8 times in a row.

Screenshot_2016-05-08-22-41-01.png
  • As a premium user I listened to the eric clapton artist radio and after a few songs the same song was listed 8 times in a row.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about "liked from radio" playlists

I recently decided to listen to classical music on Spotify, and knowing absolutely nothing about it, I simply started listening to classical radio, using likes and dislikes to tell it what I wanted to hear. After doing this for a while I noticed the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently decided to listen to classical music on Spotify, and knowing absolutely nothing about it, I simply started listening to classical radio, using likes and dislikes to tell it what I wanted t...
  • BoredGopher
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • liked
    Liked from Radio
    Playlists
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Upcoming Releases List?

Is there a place to see what albums are hitting Spotify in advance of their release? Either for featured/varified artists or just a general list? Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • Is there a place to see what albums are hitting Spotify in advance of their release? Either for featured/varified artists or just a general list?    Thanks! 
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! why some songs aren't showing up on new release?

hello guys I'm new to spotify today, maybe just now chris brown's new single 'grass ain't greener' has been updated in his overview but it isn't show up on new release tab and RNB genre also how can i check all of today's fresh releases?

• Visitor
  • hello guys I'm new to spotify   today, maybe just now  chris brown's new single 'grass ain't greener' has been updated in his overview   but it isn't show up on new release tab and...
  • jurph
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes