Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

New song too add

Could you add : 1. some more of "Luella and the sun"?2. Older album "One more down"of the artist "Mandoline Orange"?

• Could you add :   1. some more of "Luella and the sun"? 2. Older album "One more down"of the artist "Mandoline Orange"?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eminem Recovery

Eminem's Recovery Album is present on spotify but are missing music files, so nothing plays when you search the songs. Could you guys please upload them?

• Eminem's Recovery Album is present on spotify but are missing music files, so nothing plays when you search the songs. Could you guys please upload them?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tindersticks - Curtains

Why is the album Curtains by Tindersticks not available on Spotify while all their other albums are?

• Why is the album Curtains by Tindersticks not available on Spotify while all their other albums are?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Request

Hello! i was wondering if it is possible to listen this songs on Spotify! Andreas B - Floating 0:00CMA - Tommorow's Another Day 4:13Jacoo - Cosmos 8:34Julian Kruse - Fallen From The Sky 11:42Hereafter - Only You 15:36Jabricon - Light At The End 18:48...

• Hello! i was wondering if it is possible to listen this songs on Spotify!       Andreas B - Floating 0:00 CMA - Tommorow's Another Day 4:13 Jacoo - Cosmos 8:34 Julian Kruse ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Chillstep
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

DJ Mackz is not MackZ

Two new songs were added to MackZ's songs, they are not by Mackenzie Ziegler but are vulgar raps by DJ Mackz and Jedi.

• Casual Listener
  • Two new songs were added to MackZ's songs, they are not by Mackenzie Ziegler but are vulgar raps by DJ Mackz and Jedi.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] I think this should be added

Hello community,I just found this sick song, and i think it`s should be added to spotify https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPtgUjjRh0

• Hello community, I just found this sick song, and i think it`s should be added to spotify 😉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPtgUjjRh0
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Dre

Why don't any of his songs play? can anyone with a large collection of mac dre songs and albums please help with this problem and upload some content??

• Why don't any of his songs play? can anyone with a large collection of mac dre songs and albums please help with this problem and upload some content??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dutch Translation

Dear, on the site : https://support.spotify.com/nl/learn-more/guides/#!/article/spotify-family there is a lot dutch translation in the content.i think this is an technical issue.Just so you guys know

Knipsel1.PNG
  • Dear, on the site : https://support.spotify.com/nl/learn-more/guides/#!/article/spotify-family  there is a lot dutch translation in the content. i think this is an technical issue. Just s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

new update to edit cover art/description HELP!!!

So Spotify got a new update so that you can change the album art and description of your own playlists and I have been wanting to make a new account to change my username for a while, so I decided now would be a good time to do it and add cover art a...

• Casual Listener
  • So Spotify got a new update so that you can change the album art and description of your own playlists and I have been wanting to make a new account to change my username for a while, so I decided no...
  • ansleyxmarie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help?

Hi, first I'm little disappointed with the support on Brazil, I can't find my doubts.I wanna get my suggestion, about the queue, it can be better, it's so simple, when I'll add new album it add first, I wanna add after what km keyring nowWhy the radi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, first I'm little disappointed with the support on Brazil, I can't find my doubts. I wanna get my suggestion, about the queue, it can be better, it's so simple, when I'll add new album it add f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Request: New Player Function

Hey Folks (and hopefully Developers), I had these thoughts about a new function which would allow me to rearrange the order of songs inside my playlists. This could be used to redefine a playlist, by for example being able to put Songs at a specific ...

• Hey Folks (and hopefully Developers),   I had these thoughts about a new function which would allow me to rearrange the order of songs inside my playlists. This could be used to redefine a pla...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify premium trial stop by itself or will i get charged if i don't stop it myself?

My sister did the Spotify premium trial and excepted it to stop by itself but she got charged for not stopping it will that happen to me?

• My sister did the Spotify premium trial and excepted it to stop by itself but she got charged for not stopping it will that happen to me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in Narrator Name for "The Hobbit"

Spotify - Was *SO* pleased to see "The Hobbit" added to spotify. I have this version in vinyl, but it isn't very clean. You have misspelt the narrator's name. He is Nicol Williamson, not Nicole.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify -   Was *SO* pleased to see "The Hobbit" added to spotify.  I have this version in vinyl, but it isn't very clean.   You have misspelt the narrator's name.  He is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads Filters

Hello Community! It's 12 noon and me, as a free-user, listen to Spotify with ads. However, I find this ad to be somewhat unapropriate, since it is not past 9pm or midnight, I could be listening to Spotify with my children or nephews. I totally agree ...

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 12.17.23 PM.png
  • Hello Community!   It's 12 noon and me, as a free-user, listen to Spotify with ads. However, I find this ad to be somewhat unapropriate, since it is not past 9pm or midnight, I could be listen...
  • ehsdnomyar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Big Ang ft Siobhan - Wifey (for lifey)

• Big Ang ft Siobhan - Wifey (for lifey)
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request

Hi there! Wondering whether you guys could upload the following tune:Jennifer Lopez - Tribute to Celia Cruz (AMA 2013).Thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • Hi there! Wondering whether you guys could upload the following tune: Jennifer Lopez - Tribute to Celia Cruz (AMA 2013). Thanks in advance!
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Off of my Spotify

How do I knock another device off my Spotify account?

• How do I knock another device off my Spotify account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

8 Hours Workday Jazz

There was a playlist under the genre 'Jazz' called '8 Hours Workday Jazz" and it suddenly disappeared! I can't find it anywhere and I need that playlist to go through my day and not go mental. Is there any way to get it back?? Maybe someone saved it ...

• There was a playlist under the genre 'Jazz' called '8 Hours Workday Jazz" and it suddenly disappeared! I can't find it anywhere and I need that playlist to go through my day and not go mental. Is the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive list of content just became unavailable

Seminal favorites like Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell title track. Clicking on many songs just forwards you down the playlist. What happened here Spotify?

• Seminal favorites like Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell title track.  Clicking on many songs just forwards you down the playlist.  What happened here Spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pissed

The new hands like houses album dissonants came out today and the songs aren't up? When will they be?

• The new hands like houses album dissonants came out today and the songs aren't up? When will they be?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes