Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

discovering music- Any tips?

discovering music- Any tips?

Free/Premium: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro

Operating System: Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina)

My Question or Issue

I am using the Spotify app on Mac. I am trying to discover classical music. I search for classical music radio, or classical music. In the results, since I do not want to just play one artist, I choose to look at Playlists. The tile view makes it impossible to read the title of each playlist. 

Most are "Classical Music For...". How do I know what they are for without clicking on each?

Would appreciate a List view. 

But in general I like to discover music, however, Spotify keeps suggesting to me music that I have already liked. Any tips?

1 Reply

Hey @Sputnikfy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Since you mentioned radio, have you already tried starting Spotify Radio from your favorite classical music songs? This should help you build a collection of songs based on any artist, album, playlist, or song you already like. 

One more thing you should try is taking a look at the Featured Playlists, Categories and New Releases in Browse (top right corner menu) > Classical. You can do the same with any other genre you'd like to explore.

For all the relevant info regarding searching content on Spotify, take a look here

Hope you'll find this info useful. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts