Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

play without conection

Solved!

play without conection

I can't listen to my playlists after i have downloaded them all. Any idea how to configure it to be able to acces without internet conection? Do i need to download them in each device to listen to them without internet conection? Iwant to clarify I am a PREMIUM costumer so i do not understand what is happening...HELP!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you have Spotify Premium then you should be able to download all your songs so you can play them offline. Make sure that all the songs you want to listen to are downloaded. If you have different devices then you need to download them on all your devices. If someone else is using your account at while you are trying to listen to music, then the songs will not work. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you have Spotify Premium then you should be able to download all your songs so you can play them offline. Make sure that all the songs you want to listen to are downloaded. If you have different devices then you need to download them on all your devices. If someone else is using your account at while you are trying to listen to music, then the songs will not work. 

I would contact spotify directly and let them know whats going on , maybe they can help!

Suggested posts