Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

playlist deleted by spotify

playlist deleted by spotify

Can someone explain to me why I delete a playlist? They always tell me that the reason is We have found the following content to be in violation of our content police, but really, why is that? it's just a playlist that doesn't get any benefit from it... can someone tell me why that is?

9 Replies

Hey @DjTelloOficial

It could be that there was something in the title or description of your playlist that might've triggered the removal. It could also be the case that the cover art for your playlist looks like it was made by spotify, thus them thinking it was fooling people into thinking it was an offial playlist. 

Is any of this maybe the case?

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The funny thing is that the description doesn't say anything, because of the cover I thought about it the first time, and what I did was not put any cover on my playlist... I mean, it seems strange to me, I've gotten to the point of thinking that it was for using songs... but it's weird because I'm not gaining anything with it... just that people enjoy good music

Hi @DjTelloOficial,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Just to confirm, did you reply to the email you received about the content removed? If not, we recommend that you reply to said email. 

In case you have replied but haven't received an answer yet, send us the URI of the content removed to check it further. 

We'll be here standing by.

AndresMModerator
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Hi @DjTelloOficial,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Just to confirm, did you reply to the email you received about the content removed? If not, we recommend that you reply to said email. 

In case you have replied but haven't received an answer yet, send us the URI of the content removed to check it further. 

We'll be here standing by.

AndresMModerator

No, the truth is, I did not comment on that email because I did not understand very well the reason for the elimination

Hey @DjTelloOficial,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you send us the info requested on my last reply (URI)?

We'll be looking forward to your message.

AndresMModerator

Yes, the url of the playlist that gives me problems is this https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4vEi8GvHp8gn0wK8BT1mLq?si=8a3403ea8c264cc1

I'm going to put it as I usually put it when they throw me to see if you can tell me the reason

However, I also have this playlist ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5O1xwuGXzZMOJAYk0l9KZx?si=ff8e2104aa834161 ) and I don't have the problem with that...

Hey there @DjTelloOficial

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

In this case, we suggest that you reply to the email you received about this so that the team in charge can take a closer look. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts