Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

request music

Solved!

request music

please add moonlight drawn by cloud OST. thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys,

Spotify has deals with the major record labels as well as some of the large independent aggregators like Merlin but there are still lots of labels around the world which we don’t have deals with yet. 

So how do you know if your favorite artist will be available on Spotify? First you can find out what label the artist is on with Discogs, an excellent resource for finding music information. Then have a look at the labels Spotify have signed if the artist is covered by one of the deals then it’s likely they’ll get added to our catalogue in the near future. 

You can also contact the label or artists and let them know you want to hear their music on Spotify. 

TEXT eg. MY SPOTIFY PROFILE

View solution in original post

23 Replies

Would love it if you could add, "No time to lose" by the Tarney Spencer band.

Please add moonlight drawn by clouds ost (kdrama) i've been dying to play that music on shuffle!!!

Please add moonlight drawn by clouds ost....😢😢😢😢
Marked as solution

Hey guys,

Spotify has deals with the major record labels as well as some of the large independent aggregators like Merlin but there are still lots of labels around the world which we don’t have deals with yet. 

So how do you know if your favorite artist will be available on Spotify? First you can find out what label the artist is on with Discogs, an excellent resource for finding music information. Then have a look at the labels Spotify have signed if the artist is covered by one of the deals then it’s likely they’ll get added to our catalogue in the near future. 

You can also contact the label or artists and let them know you want to hear their music on Spotify. 

TEXT eg. MY SPOTIFY PROFILE

can you add tory lanez - look no further please!

Hey. If possible... Could you add, "New Charlotte," by DuRu The King

please add Dear cloud - Remember ( Ost. I Remember You/Hello Monster ) and Monsta X - Tiger Moth ( Ost. King Shopping Louei ).
All of them is K-Drama Soundtrack.

Thank you.

Please add the Elf Soundtrack from the movie. You have the Broadway soundtrack but not the movie. 

I can only find Spring Up by Astro on Spotify but I can't find their two most recent albums Summer Vibes or Autumn Story. Could you add them please? Thank you~

Please add harana and gitara by parokya ni edgar

Just added a playlist of the songs. check it out. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds - OST 

Please add love in the moonlight/moonlight drawn by the clouds OST in spotify. There is a playliat existing but the songs there are not the ones in the OST at all.

I'd like to get Slow Jam by Midnight Star

Hi, can you add, "Here Comes the Boom"-Nelly. It's a classic hype song, and I know for a fact that people have been begging for this song and there is no other song I'd be happier to see get added.

Please add more Taylor swift songs, preferably her older songs

Hi, just wondering if it would be possible to put some 'showhawk duo's music up.
Be much appreciated.
Cool they're, added they must!

please ad ye.-(hsly flip) link here to sound cloud https://soundcloud.com/pronouncedyea/hlsy-flip

Spotify adds all the music available to add, although some artists choose not to release their music to Spotify (Jay Z, etc.) and therefore, Spotify legally can’t put that artists music on. This is generally the case when music is not on Spotify, although Spotify works to get more music added often.

Hey Spotify!
Im a big fan of the elder scrolls series, and you have added the elder scrolls skyrim to your music library. However, I'd really appreciate it if you could look into getting the elder scrolls oblivion soundtrack on there as well considering you guys have already worked out a contract with Bethesda I assume?
Kind regards
Jordan, a friendly music lover 🙂

Suggested posts