Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify Web Player Design [NEW 2017 DESIGN?] | FEEDBACK, IDEAS, QUESTIONS, & COMMENTS

Solved!

New Spotify Web Player Design [NEW 2017 DESIGN?] | FEEDBACK, IDEAS, QUESTIONS, & COMMENTS

Hello Spotify users,

This thread is for the community who have been selected to test the new web player design.

I've noticed that there is a great change probably hinting at spotify getting rid of some features and adding new ones. It is very important that the users of spotify give feedback to these new changes.

FEATURES TO CONSIDER:

- Save feature needs to be added. The save feature needs to be added back on albums and singles. 

- Interactive profiles. Profiles arent interactive anymore. I seen the riddence of public playlists on profiles and what artists users are listening too. It would be nice to actually improve the profiles picture and make contacting and connecting to other users easy.

- Make accessibility to playlists and customization to playlist easier. Because of the new bulky UI it is hard to find what you're looking for.

- Make the UI less bulky-- the colors are nice, the design is nice, but it would be easier if it was efficient. The UI is too bulky, like the songs get overcrowded when listening to an album or playlist.

Any more feedback, ideas, questions, and/or comments are welcomed. If you are a visitor, it is nice to see your feedback as you will be using this UI or help develop it. 🙂

THE NEW WEBPLAYER: Screenshot 2016-12-02 at 10.09.09 AM.png

Please, like I said, leave feedback, ideas, questions, and/or comments. They are all welcomed.

You can contact me or follow me on these various platforms:

Spotify - @Yxngmeezy

Instagram - @Yxngmeezy

Snapchat - @Yxngmeezy

Twitter - @Yxng_meezy

E-mail - miguelishot4@gmail.com

thank you. 🙂

Screenshot 2016-12-02 at 10.09.09 AM.png
686 Replies

I do the same. For me web player is important.

How do I change the order of songs on my playlists? 
I'm using a web browser - open.spotify.com

I guess that you can't.

Holy wow, you CAN'T change the order of a playlist on open.spotify.  This has to be the worst UI change of all time.  I'm pretty much at the end of my spotify rope here.

Hi people at Spotify I like the new design but I hate that the radio stations have been removed also I seem to not like how I can't add songs to my own created playlists when I listen to a daily mix I can only heart the songs. Just please fix the problems that is occurring but I am pretty sure that I am not the only one having this problem.

For around the last 8 months or so I've been using the User-agent switcher for Chrome to play my music on Spotify until the last few weeks where NOW it no longer works.  now the browser is unsupported and it wants me to switch browsers or download the app.  I'm thankful I never paid for premium, especially with the way they took things without listening to their community.

Why we don't have the choice between the two different webplayers is beyond me.  I've switched to Amazon music b/c I have prime and a lot of the songs are there too.

If Spotify devs read this, screw you.  I liked what you had but now, NOPE. Moving on.

It stopped working for me as well. I just want my old spotify back!!

Suggested posts