Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted song in stared playlist PLEASE HELP!

Solved!

Accidentally deleted song in stared playlist PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I accidentally deleteda song in my stared playlist. I need to recover it, but I don't know how to.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

On the left side panel, click "Play Queue" then click on "History" and you will be able to find the song if you listened to it recently.

If you really need the song, you can contact Spotify directly here and they'll be able to restore your playlist to an earlier date. If you receive a "no-reply" e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you'll be connected to an agent that'll be more than happy to assist you! 🙂 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there @Scriptly!

Hopefully you haven't closed out of the client yet! Go back to your starred playlist and go to Spotify > Edit > Undo. Tell me if that works! 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

The undo option is  not available.

Marked as solution

On the left side panel, click "Play Queue" then click on "History" and you will be able to find the song if you listened to it recently.

If you really need the song, you can contact Spotify directly here and they'll be able to restore your playlist to an earlier date. If you receive a "no-reply" e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you'll be connected to an agent that'll be more than happy to assist you! 🙂 

No, it did't work. I had this problem before and it was resolved by one of the moderators. 

If you still need further help, follow the directions to contact customer support in my previous reply.

Suggested posts