Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artwork image is blurry

Artwork image is blurry

Hello there, 

I am creating this topic as I noticed that nobody’s at Spotify seems to care about the issue we are all encountering about artworks when playing a song on an apple device.

All the artworks on Spotify mac are blurry as **bleep** and no one was able to fix this issue, tons of people have posted topics about that but this has never been solved.

I have uninstalled, cleared cache, tried to find news updates and everything... but nothing changed, still the same....

Independently, as a record label manager, I am sad to see the work of my graphic designer team, spoiled by this display problem. Sometimes it is even impossible to notice the text on the artwork as the initial quality is very bad.

(Note that this problem applies to all artworks, even those with high sharpness).

Can someone do something about that ? 

Thank you so much!

Capture d’écran 2021-08-30 à 18.39.52.pngCapture d’écran 2021-08-30 à 18.48.19.pngCapture d’écran 2021-08-30 à 18.47.50.png

Plan: Premium

Device : Macbook Pro late 2019

1 Reply

Hey @6alax6music!

Hope you're having a great day! 🙂 

Have you tried logging in using your Spotify account on another desktop/macOS device? Just to make a double-check and see if this happens on another device.

Looking forward to your reply.

Mateus.

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts