Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BUG: Selecting too many songs

BUG: Selecting too many songs

Hi,

I am selecting song from my liked library trying to clean out songs from old partners added and so on. Every once in a while it glitches and selects all songs on screen. I already lost songs this way, and since the "undo" command doesn't get the songs back this is a MASSIVE issue.

I hope this can be fixed asap, and a "trash" added for recently removed songs.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Macbook Pro M1 Max

Operating System

Mac OS

1 Reply

Hey there @i-f_vlj0q4pqr,

Thanks for posting on the Community! Apologies for the delayed reply, as we just came across your post.

Just to check, does logging out and back in again twice make any difference? You can also try clearing saved cache before logging out. As odd as this may sound, these actions should resync your account info.

Another option is trying a clean reinstall of the app, as this will also clear saved cache, as well as ensure you're running the latest app version.

Shouldn't that do the trick, could you let us know what Spotify version you're using? It would also be helpful if you could send us a video of how things look from your end when you encounter this issue. You can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos, if the files are too large to attach here in the Community.

Let us know how you get on!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts