Free

Country

United States

Device

Macbook Pro 2019

Operating System

macOS

My Question or Issue

When looking at the dates added for my playlist, it wasn't there anymore after updating Spotify and instead of a dates added column it said Release date but it was blank through out the column. I've checked my other playlists and it was fine and normal and had the dates added column but it was only one of my playlists that had this issue. I also tried to click on the release date name to change it and it did not click or do anything. Also the number place the song is doesn't show on this playlist and instead shows a music note symbol. I've restarted my laptop, logged in and out, and reinstalled Spotify but nothing was changed.

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 2.37.58 AM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @natalie_wdw,

Thanks for your post!

If you can't see the DATE ADDED column, then you probably have the app open in a downsized window. You can either make it bigger / maximize it until the column shows up or try zooming out (3-dot menu > View > Zoom Out) if you prefer to keep the size of the window. Or by using the command Cmnd+-.

2021-04-09.png

In case this doesn't work for you, we'd recommend following the steps here for a clean reinstall to be sure that you have the latest version.

If you want to learn more about the New Desktop App, we recommend checking out the FAQ here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on and give us a shout if there's anything else you need a hand with.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @natalie_wdw,

Thanks for your post!

If you can't see the DATE ADDED column, then you probably have the app open in a downsized window. You can either make it bigger / maximize it until the column shows up or try zooming out (3-dot menu > View > Zoom Out) if you prefer to keep the size of the window. Or by using the command Cmnd+-.

2021-04-09.png

In case this doesn't work for you, we'd recommend following the steps here for a clean reinstall to be sure that you have the latest version.

If you want to learn more about the New Desktop App, we recommend checking out the FAQ here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on and give us a shout if there's anything else you need a hand with.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

thank u sm **bleep** 

Suggested posts