Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Empty playlist

Solved!

Empty playlist

My playlist got emptied the other day for some reason, not emptied by me. Is there any way to retrieve it?

Playlist ID: 0vCn9olrPNfAQJAlPJcWkv

I have currently added couple of tracks since it got emptied.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, since the playlist is still there, the team should be able to restore the songs for you. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

It is actually possible to recover a playlists but that only counts if it's deleted in it's entirety, you can find that feature here. But since you've said that it's empty and the list itself still exists, I'll escalate your issue to the mods to see what they'll say.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Marked as solution

Hey there, since the playlist is still there, the team should be able to restore the songs for you. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

MauriceMVRock Star 7

Suggested posts