Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finding Playlist Bug?

Solved!

Finding Playlist Bug?

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this here because I'm unable to post in the "Bugs" section. I'm working on OS X 10.9. After listening to an advertisement which pointed to a new playlist "Taste the summer" and being half a second too late to click on the banner / bar below which would have taken me to the playlist, I had to search for it. So I searched for "taste the summer": 

Screenshot 1.png

As you can see: no playlists come up in the search results. After some searching on Google I found the playlist on the Spotify website. It's called TASTE THE SUMMER, so I searched in capital letters: couldn't find anything (except the same songs and albums as seen above). 

However when I go to "Digster" (found out on Google this was the "company" behind the playlist), the playlist is there:

Screenshot 2.png

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Kind regards,

Frans

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I believe its totally normal. Sometime the playlists are to new for Spotify search to index and show them on search results. Just like Google search with some new websites. Taste the Summer playlist must be in this case.

Hope this help 🙂

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi,

I believe its totally normal. Sometime the playlists are to new for Spotify search to index and show them on search results. Just like Google search with some new websites. Taste the Summer playlist must be in this case.

Hope this help 🙂

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts