Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend feed activity STILL not loading

Solved!

Friend feed activity STILL not loading

Device: Macbook Pro

Spotify version: Most current version, free

My friend feed activity has not loaded since June. It does not load when I hit 'try again' or when I update Spotify or when I restart the app/my computer. According to this post, https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Friend-Feed-not-updating-correctly/idi-p/4409453, the issue was fixed, but I'm still having the same problem. I just wanna see what my friends are listening to 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @annaleebarclay,

Sorry for the delay 🙂

Could you check if thread to see if it helps?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Yes, I've restarted my device and the app many times over the past three
months.

Spotify version: 1.0.89.313.g34a58dea
High Sierra OS version: 10.13.6 (17G65)

Thank you!
Marked as solution

Hey @annaleebarclay,

Sorry for the delay 🙂

Could you check if thread to see if it helps?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi, I tried all of your solutions and none of them worked for me. I'm pretty comfortable navigating my computer and think I did it all correctly so I'm unsure what to do next.

Just tried editing in Terminal again and got it to work this time, must have done something incorrectly when editing in Nano. Thanks so much!!

Suggested posts