Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How are the public playlists sorted on your profile? (Desktop)

Solved!

How are the public playlists sorted on your profile? (Desktop)

When someone (or yourself) clicks on your profile, you can look at their public playlists. However I cant seem to find any organizational aspect to how these playlists are order. It would even be nice to be able to order them yourself so you can put your favorite playlists at the top so you can choose what your friends see first when they look at your playlists. Anyone know the answer to how your public playlists are sorted? If it is sorted by followers, how are they sorted if you dont have people following your playlists?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @logankyte,

Your public playlists are sorted just the way you arrange them on the left column in your desktop app. The ones on the top will appear first.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @logankyte,

Your public playlists are sorted just the way you arrange them on the left column in your desktop app. The ones on the top will appear first.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Don't know why I didn't realize that. Thank you sir.

You're welcome 🙂
BittencourtSpotify Star

It works fine. Thank you.

--
Yes Sir I can boogie. But I need a certain song. - Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.
Thomas Kohler

Did they update it? It doesn't work anymore.

If you select "custom order" on the sort by dropdown menu then you can drag playlists and order them however you would like them to appear on your profile.

this doesn't work, you can select custom order, but the dragging playlists feature doesnt work

If you haven’t personally sorted them. How does it pick which ones are listed as the top 3?

Suggested posts