Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm on mac and it zooms in randomly and can't unzoom to normal

Solved!

I'm on mac and it zooms in randomly and can't unzoom to normal

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 21.27.04.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

hey idk if you ever figured this out, but if you accidentally double-tap your trackpad with two fingers (depending on your trackpad settings, i think) you will zoom in. the same command also reverses this effect. test this out. it works in other places like the safari browser.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hi @prodgreg,

have you tried typing CMD - ?

(To zoom in you should type CMD +)

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having this same problem.

Without using any CMD + '+/-' the app just zooms in and is impossible to zoom out...

The only way is by closing the app and opening it again!

Hi @elperdid0

Have you also tried typing Command+Shift+Plus(+) ?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

hey idk if you ever figured this out, but if you accidentally double-tap your trackpad with two fingers (depending on your trackpad settings, i think) you will zoom in. the same command also reverses this effect. test this out. it works in other places like the safari browser.

This fixed it for me.  Thanks!!

That helped me! Thank you! My problem is now fixed!

@lxhollins wrote:

Accidentally double tapping with one finger on the magic mouse does this for me, you can switch it off in Mouse of Trackpad preferences.

This worked! Thank you so much, you Godsend. 

@lxhollins wrote:

Its not working for me

The System Preferences > Mouse > Smart zoom checkbox shows a single finger double click on Magic Mouse zooming/unzooming window contents.  See 5 second video capture at link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wCn1iegg_xJOV1kokklGuwtQ1g7AjS8z

Suggested posts