Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to see which playlists are public?

Solved!

Is there a way to see which playlists are public?

Is there a way to see which playlists are public? is there not a page where you can see all your playlist listed and then a click box which shows which are public or not? Also can people just search for the name of your playlist? or only search the user? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It depends what device you're using. 

On dektop app you can see all of your public playlists by clicking on your username (top right corner) and then click 'public playlists'.

On mobile app you need to open settings, then click your username at the top and there you can see public playlists. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

It depends what device you're using. 

On dektop app you can see all of your public playlists by clicking on your username (top right corner) and then click 'public playlists'.

On mobile app you need to open settings, then click your username at the top and there you can see public playlists. 

Neither of these are working for me I checked both my mobile app and my desktop app. Android and Windows and neither shows a list of what playlists of mine are actually public or private.

Hi there @Johnk199,

Thanks for the post.

On Desktop you can right-click on an of your playlists and at the bottom you'll see either "Make Private (if it's currently Public), or Make Public (if it's currently Private).

You can learn more about playlist privacy here.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Unfortunately, this is a frustratingly impractical solution. Especially when one has amassed more than 30 playlists, organized throughout different folders, over the course of their time on Spotify. 😞

Please, please, please make it so we can batch select/browse and label playlists as public/private in one-fell-swoop rather than having to right-click through them individually. Please!

Suggested posts