Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem loading songs on a Mac

Solved!

Problem loading songs on a Mac

Somebody please help. My Spotify version 0.9.14.13 doesn't work on my mac osx 10.9.5. The problem started after I updated my Spotify app and I havent been able to play any songs. The song will often take about 30sec to 1min to start playing. After 9 seconds, the song stops for about another minute, it then continue to play till about 16sec before it decides to take another 1-3 minutes break. 

I've tried installing older Spotify app version and it couldnt work too. Appreciate if someone who has experienced this before could help me out if you managed to find the solution. It frustrates the hell out of me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already check if 'High Quality streaming' is enabled or disabled at your preferences? If you're a free user, this probably is the issue as this was only made for Premium users.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already check if 'High Quality streaming' is enabled or disabled at your preferences? If you're a free user, this probably is the issue as this was only made for Premium users.

Hi Michael,

Thanks and appreciate your response. I checked and it was the problem of my router. Its working really well now.

Cheers!

Suggested posts