Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reorganize my Playlist by alphabetical order

Solved!

Reorganize my Playlist by alphabetical order

Plan: Student Premium 

My Question or Issue: I want to reorganize my list of playlist that I followed and created so I can access them easier. Any tips on how I can do that?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you’re talking about the playlists list on the left sidebar then you can organize those manually only. 
If the list is long then I suggest using playlist folders as well. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

If you’re talking about the playlists list on the left sidebar then you can organize those manually only. 
If the list is long then I suggest using playlist folders as well. 

That is...incomprehensible**bleep**. I have like sixty playlists, I'm not gonna drag and drop those around every time I make a new playlist. Alphabetized is the default sort order for literally everything in a computer, I cannot understand why Spotify keeps undoing that with every other update. I don't want most recent, I don't want sorted by moon phase, I want sorted by THE ONLY SORTING PARADIGM THAT LETS ME SCROLL THROUGH A LIST AND FIND THINGS.

F**ksake, y'all. This shouldn't even be an issue.

Hey there @markaudacity

Thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you feel like this. 

We totally understand where you're coming from and appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. 

We can't say if or when this will be implemented, but we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right folks as we always strive to improve our users' experience. 

The Community will be here if anything else comes up. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ooooooooh hello! It's now June 2022!! Can someone please code a simple filter that allow to view the left side bar by date/alphabet etc? As mention....this should not even be a question!

This ^

This finally went over my threshold also and I tried searching for details on how to get the lists alphabetically sorted - just to land here and be equally amazed with how this can be the state of that side bar... Please, get the sorting sorted...

Pretty sure the reason you can't do this is because Spotify plays favorites when you shuffle play a play list. I have 400 songs on a playlist and I keep hearing the same artists again and again. Zac Brown, Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, etc. 

Suggested posts