Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrolling issues when using Wacom

Scrolling issues when using Wacom

The scrolling is not working properly on Spotify App for Desktop (Mac). However I scroll (up or down) on any playlist the bar simply stops like it's stuck or something, it comebacks after a while but it's very annoying and I've never had this problem before. It happens when going down or up in any playlist. Already have reinstalled the app but the problem is still going on

37 Replies

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We've passed this on to our tech folks so that they can have a closer look as well. If we have any news to share, we'll make sure to keep you posted in this thread.

Cheers!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi there folks,

Our colleagues have deployed a fix for this and the issue should be resolved. Please update your apps to the latest version and everything should work. If you continue to face any similar issues, please let us know so we can take a look.

Cheers!

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Aaaah yes this works for me! Thank you, it was driving me crazy!!

Didn't work for me. I deleted the app completely and reinstalled it, no luck

jorquieta you're right... came back from lunch and the issue is back again 😞
I tested it again just now with "Reset App data and Restart" and the scrolling works fine for about 5-10 minutes. After that, same issue.

Also did a reinstall and no changes with the scroll issue, unfortunately! 

That has been my experience the past couple of weeks as well… every time I reinstall the app it works for a few minutes then defaults back to our issue!

After a restart it worked great... for a few minutes. Then went back to being broke. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing issues with this in the app? If so, we recommend double-checking so that you're running the latest version, as a fresh version was just released. After updating the app, you should see the version 1.2.36.

Should the issue still persist, however, could you confirm the exact version you're using?

Let us know how it goes.

MariaModerator

Thank you for your efforts, Maria! I am updated to version 1.2.36.959 and I also updated my Wacom software and did a computer restart and the scrolling is still not working properly about a minute after reopening the Spotify software.

Hi Maria,

Yes, I'm updated to: 1.2.36.959 - Problem still persists. It works great for a few minutes each time I launch it but then goes back to being bad again.

Hi Maria,

I'm also updated to: 1.2.36.959 and the problem is still here. But, after a couple of tries it suddenly does work, for one time. I've tried different approaches, to see if I could figure out what I'm doing to make it work. But there seems to be no consistency my actions when it does work.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your replies!

We've had a look into this with our tech folks and we can confirm that another version for the app was just released. Could you check if you notice an improvement after updating to 1.2.37?

Cheers!

MariaModerator

So far, this update works for me

For me too!
I updated 30 minutes ago, scrolling is still going strong!

It’s working for me as well! Thank you so much, Maria! 😄

So far so good! Thanks!

Hey again folks,

That's great news! Happy to hear that you're back on track 🙂

The Community is here for you, should anything else pop up.

Take care!

MariaModerator

Suggested posts