Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged twice in March

Solved!

Spotify charged twice in March

I just discovered that Spotify charged me twice in March...

Once on 1st and then on 28th when I usually get charged.

How could I get my money back from this extra payment or what should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Do you think you've been actually double charged? Or have you simply been charged twice within one month. Not all payments occur on exactly the same day so technically it could be possible to get charged on the first day of the month and then on the last day of the same month. This means however, that the month before or after the month you've been 'double' charged, won't have a charge.

You can see a list of your receipts here. Perhaps that will make it easier to research.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Sorry to hear this. If you’ve been charged twice I recommend looking at this Spotify Answer for more information.

I hope this helps! ^^

Peace

It doesn't help 😕

How can I get my money back from 1st of March payment?

I only have one Spotify account and I don't have any new subscription emails on any of my email accounts.

It hasn't happened on any of the other months, just in March...

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Do you think you've been actually double charged? Or have you simply been charged twice within one month. Not all payments occur on exactly the same day so technically it could be possible to get charged on the first day of the month and then on the last day of the same month. This means however, that the month before or after the month you've been 'double' charged, won't have a charge.

You can see a list of your receipts here. Perhaps that will make it easier to research.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Now when I look at my receipts, the payment that has gone through on 1st of March is actually February's payment, because I don't have any receipts from February. I'm so sorry!

Suggested posts