Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not syncing with Discord on Mac

Spotify not syncing with Discord on Mac

I use last.fm and have my spotify synced to my discord account and when i'm using spotify on my phone both discord and last.fm show me listening to the songs but when i'm listening on my macbook pro none of the data syncs even though i'm logged into both and stuff. Any idea why anyone? Maybe my spotify app is glitched i tried uninstalling already as well.

6 Replies

Hey there @AlbertoAndrade8!

Please reach your account page online, click "Sign Out Everywhere" and log back in to all devices with the desired details as it might do the trick.

Let me know how you did 😃

didn't work 😞

Wrong thread.

Hey @AlbertoAndrade8.

Thanks for getting back to us - let's see what else we can do 🙂

(Just as an FYI, we changed the title of the thread so that other people experiencing this issue can find it more easily).

First, could you make sure that you are logged on to the same account on your Mac as you are on your phone?

Once you've made sure you're on the same account on both devices, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your Mac and tell us in what way it's not syncing?

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem. 

I have connected Spotify to my Discord and when I play any music from the Mac app or the app on the iPhone, it does not show on Discord. 

But when I play from open.spotify.com on Chorme, it shows as "Listening to Spotify" and then displays the song on Discord. 

Why is this so? Why doesn't the app work? 

Hi @obnoxiosaur,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd suggest you try disconnecting and then connecting your accounts again as described here. Also, since listening on the web player seems to pull the data in, I'd recommend updating the app on your phone and Mac to make sure you're running the newest version.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts