Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Vote here if you are dissatisfied with this new Spotify app for new Apple users

Vote here if you are dissatisfied with this new Spotify app for new Apple users

I've seen the same stock useless answer from Moderators to everyone's question why the "new" Spotify app is garbage, but many of us are forced to use anyways.  Apparently, there is a post with a Vote page that is soliciting votes to offer users the OPTION to switch back to the old/better app.  There are already 1,076 votes on there asking to do this, but clearly still not enough for Spotify to do anything about it.  Maybe if it gets above 2,000 they will get the message that no one thinks the "new" app is worth using.  

Link is here

2 Replies

Hey @KC70, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern.

Could you try logging out of the app, and then log back in? You can log out following these steps.

Let me know if this makes a difference. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've tried this and it makes absolutely no difference. If it does for other Apple users on their apps, from what i can gather from people with the same problem as mine is that us newer users got shafted with some **bleep** version. Appreciate your trying though if you are not a Spotify employee. At least you would try to help. Despite all the votes and all the post, replies, etc, not one Spotify employee wants to respond directly.

Suggested posts