Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrapping Playlist Title Text

Solved!

Wrapping Playlist Title Text

Am I the only one who gets super annoyed by all my playlists ending in "..."?

Although I pretty much know my own playlist titles (titles of playlists that I have created), I do not necessarily know the titles for playlists I am following. This is problematic also for many of my "leftover" Lazify playlists (I want my apps back still!). I know I can change the names of these playlists to shorter titles to mitigate this problem, but couldn't the text wrap instead, depending on the size of that left-hand column? Or at least show the full name when I hover over the incomplete text, a la the activity feed.

For example, if I resize the left column to how I want it, the playlist "Topsify presents: Metal Matters by Topsify" shows up as, "Topsify presents: M..."

For playlists that I cannot rename myself, this is problematic. Minor nitpicking, but probably a simple change...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there,

That's due to the way you display your screen. To see the full title you can click --> View > Zoom out.

You can also click --> View and Hide the ftiend feed to gain space on your screen.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there,

That's due to the way you display your screen. To see the full title you can click --> View > Zoom out.

You can also click --> View and Hide the ftiend feed to gain space on your screen.

SoundofusSpotify Star

Fantastic! I was unaware of the zoom-out feature. Although it often freezes and rarely works properly, I enjoy keeping the activity feed on my screen. i have to refresh it a lot, but it's better than nothing.

After zooming out and resizing the bars on the right and left, I have ample space for the text now. I appreciate your help, Soundofus!

Thank you 🙂 You are welcome 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts