Solved!

play button greyed out

Plan: Free

Device

Macbook Pro late 2013

Operating Systemtem

macOS 10.14

My Question or Issue
Im trying to play Neurotron - Japan (EP) but the play button ('afspelen') is greyed out. Actually, everything is greyed out. How can i play the song or album?

Schermafbeelding 2019-04-05 om 22.39.53.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @klonic! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

I can find/play them neither. It seems that the album got removed by the label/rightsholder. Sometimes content gets removed because of licensing changes.

Hope that clears things up! ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @klonic! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

I can find/play them neither. It seems that the album got removed by the label/rightsholder. Sometimes content gets removed because of licensing changes.

Hope that clears things up! ^^

Peace

The fact it cant be found via spotify is one I didn't pay attention to. I found the EP via this link: https://open.spotify.com/track/5DpUOqJ0Np1EiguuWxYT3g 

I guess youre right, it seems the record company did a good job, as I can't find it anywhere.

Oh now it says it's not available in my country in the mini player. Meaning i could maybe hear it if its available elsewhere. The question then arises, where do i have to go to listen to this song?

Answer from Spotify employee who i contacted:

"Ik zie inderdaad dat het niet meer beschikbaar is op Spotify. Dit kan komen doordat de artiest of platenlabel deze muziek heeft verwijderd."

Freely translated:

'I see that this song is not available anymore on spotify. This could be caused by cause either the artist or the recordabel having removed the music.'

Suggested posts