Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"see all" link is missing no wider app window

"see all" link is missing no wider app window

I noticed that the "see all" button/link is missing on the New Episodes list for my podcasts on a wider Spotify app window. But it is shown on a narrow(er) app window. See the 2 attached screenshots.

At the time of making this screenshot, I have a queue of 16 new podcast episodes, so the "see all" button should be shown.

I am using Spotify 11.68 on MacOS 11.6, and I have a Premium account in the Netherlands.

see all narrow window.png
no see all wide window.png
7 Replies

Hi there @bhermans,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try logging out, restarting your computer, and logging back in? If that doesn't make any difference, could you check if the same happens in the web player?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

It did not fix the problem. And the situation looks even worse in the web player.

Hi @bhermans,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

The clean reinstall did not fix the problem.

bhermans,

Thanks for the reply.

Did you also try logging in with a different account, like Jeremy suggested? This will help us check whether it's an account issue.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My husband, who is also using Spotify Premium, does not have this problem. So it seems to be an account-specific problem.

Related to this problem, is that episodes of podcasts that I do follow, stay in the new episodes list even if I mark them as 'played'.

Hey @bhermans,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

In case the issue doesn't persist with the account of your husband on your device, it looks like this could be indeed an account-related issue.

You can try creating a new account here to see if everything looks as expected. If the issue doesn't persist on the new account, you can give these steps a go and transfer your music.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts