Board Split
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

2016 Wrapped

2 people liked this

2016 Wrapped

Roadie
‎2016-12-03 07:53 PM
Last year, Spotify had Year in Music which told you your most played songs, artists etc. I know they have done 2016 Wrapped this year but that just shows the most popular songs in general, so will they be doing personal stats?
18 Replies
3 people liked this

Re: 2016 Wrapped

Top Star
‎2016-12-03 08:43 PM

Spotify is doing things a little differently this year, so look out for a special email from them in the coming weeks! Be sure to opt into News and Offers email notifications at https://www.spotify.com/account/notifications/

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Blog | Cheap Videogames |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I can help in English. Puedo ayudar en Español.

Regular
‎2016-12-08 12:01 PM

Asked Spotify's support and was given this information:

What a year it’s been! But before 2016 comes to a close, we wanted to share with you a personalized look at your year of music. 

That’s why we created Wrapped – an awesome array of fun facts and statistics based on your listening habits, all emailed directly to your inbox. What’s more, we create playlists of your favorite music of the year and deliver them straight to your Spotify account.”

3 people liked this

Regular
‎2016-12-08 12:16 PM

You wouldn't of received an email about this yet as the emails are due to be sent out on December 12th. Please make sure your ‘Spotify News and Offers’ email notifications are enabled at the time of sending.”

I guess we should look forward to December 12 then! :)

Roadie
‎2016-12-08 12:39 PM
Thank you both, I'm looking forward to it.

Casual Listener
‎2016-12-13 04:53 AM
So I didn't know about this and didn't have notifications enabled. Is there any way to get Spotify to send the stats again?

Regular
‎2016-12-13 05:28 AM
Wollman wrote:
So I didn't know about this and didn't have notifications enabled. Is there any way to get Spotify to send the stats again?

They haven't sent out mine yet, I guess you can still enable now and wait for it in the next 2 days?

Regular
‎2016-12-13 04:42 PM

Hey mate!

In my personal options, this one was disabled yesterday.

Just enabled it.

Do you now if I will receive the email?

3 people liked this

Casual Listener
‎2016-12-13 11:13 PM
Adding my voice to those calling for stats to be sent again - definitely not seen mine and have just re-enabled email notifications...

Regular
‎2016-12-14 01:22 PM

I emailed the support os Spotify about this and they said the email won't be sent again:

"Unfortunately we can’t resend the email. If you missed out this time, we’d recommend turning on your email notifications to receive future updates. "

SUGGESTED POSTS