Add all songs from queue to a playlist

Solved!

Add all songs from queue to a playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

I want to add all the songs from my current queue to a playlist.

I know there are two ways to add songs to a playlist after selecting them (with 'Ctrl + a):

1) Select the song/s and right click to bring up a small menu. Press 'Add to Playlist' and then select the playlist. 

2) Select the song/s and drag them to a playlist. 

However, neither of these work when trying to add the whole queue to a playlist. Am I doing this wrong or is there no way to do it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @george-avis,

thanks for posting in the community !

I just tested this issue you're having and i managed to mark all songs on the queue list, right click, add to a playlist and it worked fine.

Note: make sure you have the latest version of Spotify installed just in case.

Give it a second try, maybe it'll come around=)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @george-avis,

thanks for posting in the community !

I just tested this issue you're having and i managed to mark all songs on the queue list, right click, add to a playlist and it worked fine.

Note: make sure you have the latest version of Spotify installed just in case.

Give it a second try, maybe it'll come around=)

Thanks for the reply 

I managed to add the songs by saving all the songs to my library and then selecting theminstead. I must have being trying to add them wrong before or my spotify is not the latest version. 

Thank you for the help anyway! 🙂

bro i need to know that how to throw a track on the top or bottoof the queue   !!!!!???????? please it will make my life much easier........!!!!!!!!!!!!

I add them then use the 3 bars to drag them up to the top

Well, this saves the songs from the queue, but it does not save the queue, as some get auto generated

I want to pick any music I want.

Suggested posts