Premium

Country

United States

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I have one playlist in Spotify. Select a song -> right click -> add to playlist.

I get a HUGE empty context menu with my one playlist WAY at the top.

This is pretty clunky, from a UX perspective.

002.png
3 Replies

Hey there @jdtemple

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens every time you want to add a song to a playlist or if it happens only with some specific songs? 

On another note, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind checking if the OS of your PC is up to date?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

It happens every time. A clean reinstall didn't help; it even does that in the web version on multiple browsers (I tried Firefox and Chrome).

Hey @jdtemple,

Thanks for the reply.

We were able to reproduce this with an account, that has only one playlist and we'll make sure your feedback on the matter reaches the relevant team.

But as this is a very specific issue, that hasn't been reported by multiple users, we can't promise, that it'll take precedence over more pressing issues.

Rest assured, we strive to constantly improve the user experience on our platform and we appreciate your feedback.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts