Free

Country

Poland

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50/PC

Operating System

Android 11/Win 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, i recently got my account here and i didnt upgrade it to the premium or free trial, but despite that i didnt get any ads (on phone and PC while using apps). While im not complaining i'm confused is it a new account thing, or is something wrong here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @marcin16,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We're always aiming to improve our features and so we run tests from time to time, while also trying to educate our users about the benefits of Premium services and the on-demand listening option. Currently eligible users in your country can receive 14-day trials where no sign up process is required, just confirming it inside the app when you streamed for the first time. Could it be that you've received such an in-app message on your mobile to learn more about the features of Premium? If so then this is probably the case here and you are now enjoying the ad-free, on-demand listening experience of Premium for a limited time.

You can also always check your subscription status and other important profile info from your account overview page. 

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @marcin16,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We're always aiming to improve our features and so we run tests from time to time, while also trying to educate our users about the benefits of Premium services and the on-demand listening option. Currently eligible users in your country can receive 14-day trials where no sign up process is required, just confirming it inside the app when you streamed for the first time. Could it be that you've received such an in-app message on your mobile to learn more about the features of Premium? If so then this is probably the case here and you are now enjoying the ad-free, on-demand listening experience of Premium for a limited time.

You can also always check your subscription status and other important profile info from your account overview page. 

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Kiril, thanks for answering.

Maybe, i'm not sure if i received such message. 14-day period will soon end, so we will see. Subscription status says "spotify free"

Suggested posts