USA

Device

HP Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

Spotify Version

1.1.12.449.g4109e645

My Question or Issue

No songs are available, not even podcasts. No songs are on my playlists for no reason. I didn't delete the songs. Even daily mixes and "Made For You" playlists are gone.

a.png
a1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ibrokeit,

Thanks for replying 🙂

Usually for it to be in Offline mode a small blue bar appears above the artwork but to make sure just check that from the … menu top left corner.

If you're not in the offline mode, could you try the steps from this Spotify Answer?

Let me know how that goes.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi,

Could it be you are offline? Could be a proxy configuration issue or a firewall blocking spotify traffic.

Regards,

René

I don't know how to check for a proxy config issue but I've checked my firewall but spotify is allowed. In the proxy settings it's defaulted to Auto Detect.

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I've restarted and reinstalled Spotify several times. I did it again now and the problem is still occuring. I've put the Spotify version in the original post but it's version 1.1.12.449.g4109e645.

I have a 64-bit operating system.

Hi,

For me it looks like spotify is offline. To check this, can you do a search for a song or artist? Does this work, do you get an error message?

Regards,

René

Marked as solution

Hey @ibrokeit,

Thanks for replying 🙂

Usually for it to be in Offline mode a small blue bar appears above the artwork but to make sure just check that from the … menu top left corner.

If you're not in the offline mode, could you try the steps from this Spotify Answer?

Let me know how that goes.

Thank you! It worked. Checked the host file and I just had to edit it a bit. Everything's available now.

Suggested posts