Need help? Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics.
My Question or Issue
App skips through songs uncontrollably and does not play at all. Blue ribbon appears state song cannot be played.
Tried unistalling app, didnt work
thanks for posting !
Could you please visit your desktop app settings panel and turn off these two :
- Under playback turn of the use of cross-fade
- Under Compatibility turn off the use of hardware acceleration
Let me know if it makes any difference 🙂
thanks for trying out my steps !
I would need some more indications from you :
- Try using your device on a different network
- Try resetting your router/modem
- Does you account work ok on different devices ?
- Check that your firewall isn't blocking Spotify
- Check that your Anti-Virts isn't blocking Spotify
Keep me posted 🙂