Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Are some updates scattered across accounts?

Are some updates scattered across accounts?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United States

Device

Windows laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have two accounts because I remade the first one. One of them has the heart for adding to 'Songs' and has the experimental features options, but one doesn't. The account that doesn't have the features however, had the heart but one day it disappeared. I've reinstalled the app but nothing changed. Are the updates just not across all accounts yet?

1 Reply

Hey @yghbgy, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Nothing to worry! Spotify is undertaking some changes and Songs folder name is now Favorite Songs. Another change is that the + and Follow buttons are changed to a ♥︎.
You will be able to Follow artists and playlists by tapping that heart which will add the to Your library, but don't worry they won't be added to your Favorite Songs yet. When you open a playlist or when exploring an artisits page for songs you can tap ♥︎ again this time to save them in Favorite Songs.
Spotify has made this change to make one universal icon to add something to your library! ♥︎

That's in fact for the free tier users, so if the other account you have is Premium that's the reason you don't see this change there 🙂

Have a great day!

Suggested posts