Premium

Country

Norway

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

On any Artists "About"-tab, the image gallery navigation arrows (both left and right) lead to the previous image. No UI element is available to navigate to the next image. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @sonikk,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe, and the right team is looking into this.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, even though its status is "Not Right Now" and there isn't an exact timeline for a fix. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to this Ongoing Issue by clicking the three-dot menu next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

In the meantime, I recommend using the Left and Right keys on the keyboard as a workaround. 

I also recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to make sure that you get the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @sonikk,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe, and the right team is looking into this.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, even though its status is "Not Right Now" and there isn't an exact timeline for a fix. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to this Ongoing Issue by clicking the three-dot menu next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

In the meantime, I recommend using the Left and Right keys on the keyboard as a workaround. 

I also recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to make sure that you get the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts