Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Windows PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I noticed that playlist that are created by dragging an album to a playlist folder are now named [Album title - Artist].

It used to be [Artist - Album title].

This is very inconvenient for me. I need the names of my playlists to start with the artist, otherwise it is very difficult for me to find the playlist I am looking for (I usually browse for a playlist with a particular album by a particular artist, but I often forget the names of albums).

Now I need to manually rename all newly created playlists, which sucks. It used to be so quick and easy to create a whole bunch of new playlists with newly released albums. Now this takes significantly longer because I have to rename the playlists manually.

Please bring back the old playlist naming functionality!

1 Reply

I have the same problem. 

It's not the worst thing, but it is very irritating. Makes it hard to view artists albums saved for later in a list.  Especially for albums with longer names.

Started a few weeks back.

Affecting Windows Desktop playlists, when Dragging an album into a folder (to create an album playlist, playlist is now named [album title - artist] instead of [artist - album title]

Suggested posts