Family

Country

US

Device

Crappy windows surface

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I used to use my computer to reorganize my playlists by clicking and dragging the songs in the playlist. Now I can't figure out how to move them. Multiple posts I've seen say to click on buttons that aren't even there, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

3 Replies

Hey @Silentblackbird!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll gladly take a look.

Just to be sure that we're on the same page, can you send us a screenshot of what you see when you open a playlist?

We'll also need to know your Spotify version and if it's possible, feel free to check if you experience the same on a different desktop device.

Keeping an eye out for your response!

Using version 8.5.49.973, I attached two photos to show the greyed out queue button when I am playing the playlist radio and add something to my queue, and the second photo shows that when I got next song it does still play what I had queued up, but the button is still greyed out so I can't change the order of what I want to play next.

EDIT: sorry, I just realized I was replying to the wrong question. Not sure I can send photos of what you're reply to, as I don't have any photos of what it looked like before so I can't exactly show what's different

Screenshot_20200321-112024.png
Screenshot_20200321-112029.png

Hey hey @Silentblackbird!

Thanks for getting back to us.

No worries, can you just post this in your other thread so that we could keep track of it easily?

As for your Desktop issue, no worries - all we need is to see how it looks now, along with the version of the Spotify app you currently have on your computer.

We hope to hear back form you soon 🙂

Suggested posts