Premium

Country

Czechia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I do not understand why the Spotify podcasting experience has to continue to be so insanely shitty even almost a year after JRE podcast has been taken hostage by Spotify. I am still not able to view a podcast video at reasonable size. 

I get either an embarrassingly tiny video in the corner of the Spotify window, or I have to go completely fullscreen and lose Window controls, therefore an ability to move the window around, maximize, resize it, etc... Something that would never ever happen on YouTube, where I can just have a reasonable sized video player inside my window without going fullscreen and losing window controls.

Why does the experience of podcast on Spotify have to continue to feel like getting kicked in the balls?

1 Reply

Hey @Rawalanche,

Thanks for posting.

Currently there isn't a way to adjust the podcast video size beyond those two options. It seems however that other users have also requested this to be changed and they've created this idea. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon  as there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven't already. 

Hope this helps. The Community is here if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts