Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in on web version via chrome

Can't log in on web version via chrome

A few days ago, I was suddenly automatically logged out of my long time spotify account I have connected to my Google account on the web version, via Chrome. Every time I try to log back in via Google it tells me I have no account linked with my google account. But I'm still logged in on the client version, and on the app versions. I've tried clearing cache & cookies, but still nothing. It's been like this almost all week now.
PS, this is my backup account. I had to log into this one in order to be able to post this about my main account.
1 Reply

Hey there @UedaSayu

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

First up, we suggest that you double-check the email you registered on your account. You mentioned you still have access to your account on the desktop app, so you just need to click on your display name in the upper right corner of the app > Account. This will lead you to your Account page and there, you'll be able to see the email you registered on your account. Also, if you don't remember the password, you can reset it here

If the issue persists, sending us a screenshot of the error message you're getting would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts