Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't remove a song in 'My Music' since 2014

Can't remove a song in 'My Music' since 2014

Hi there,

Tomorrow 3 years ago, I have added a song to my music. But tomorrow 3 years ago, I am also trying to remove it from My Music. This song just will not go away, I have tried everything.

As you can see it is unchecked but it is still there. It does not show up in albums or anything. And when I click options it shows: "add to your libary".

I think this is a bug so probably Spotify has to remove it from my libary

Thanks for helping

2017-04-09.png
2017-04-09 (3).png
2017-04-09 (2).png
3 Replies

Hi!

Try logging out from the client and in again, this usually solves such issues. If this doesn't work for you, just let me know 🙂

Hope this helps!

Sadly enough, I have tried that many times. I can't remove it from my Android phone, not from my Windows laptop, not from the webplayer, not from an Iphone, not from a Macbook. It just won't remove...

Hey,

In this case, you can get in touch with the Spotify staff using either this contact form (if you get an answer from a noreply address telling you to look for support on the Community/support sites, reply again) or the Twitter support @SpotifyCares, or again the Facebook support via SpotifyCares: they'll definitely take a look backstage and delete it for you in no time!

Have a great evening 🙂

Suggested posts