Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't save any changement on spotify

Solved!

Can't save any changement on spotify

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Pc

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue
Hello ma'am or sir,

Hello i'd decided to change my profile picture and also change some setting but then i realized that i can't save any changement, included my profile picture which is already gone and doesn't appear anymore. Please if it's about the version of spotify that we're using right now, there must be a way to fix this by revealing a new update for application.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @malagandkaan2

Could you perform clean reinstall of your Spotify app? It's different than regular reinstallation.
Just follow the steps provided in this Article

If this doesn't help, please check this ongoing issue.
If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @malagandkaan2

The link form my previous response includes steps for clean reinstall for desktop app as well. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

Marked as solution

Hi @malagandkaan2

Thank you for giving it a try!

In that case, I'd recommend heading to the second link and provide all the info needed in a comment there. Make sure to add your +VOTE there as well. 

Could you also comment here the exact settings, besides the profile picture, that you can't change?

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @malagandkaan2

Could you perform clean reinstall of your Spotify app? It's different than regular reinstallation.
Just follow the steps provided in this Article

If this doesn't help, please check this ongoing issue.
If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

I already unistalled the program too many times. So nothing happened.

Marked as solution

Hi @malagandkaan2

The link form my previous response includes steps for clean reinstall for desktop app as well. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

I followed every step of the solution that you suggested . But it didn't change anything.

Marked as solution

Hi @malagandkaan2

Thank you for giving it a try!

In that case, I'd recommend heading to the second link and provide all the info needed in a comment there. Make sure to add your +VOTE there as well. 

Could you also comment here the exact settings, besides the profile picture, that you can't change?

Suggested posts