Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot change my profile picture

Solved!

Cannot change my profile picture

I would like to change my profile picture but I only see Avatars. Is there a way that I can upload a profile picture from my computer?

162 Replies

i dont see the box??

I have accessed the desktop option on my droid browser however, i cannot seem to locate "change" text. Help!

No its not, youre either a troll or some bored spotify employee...else let me remind you its 2016 and freaking 30 seconds of your time on google will prove you wrong.

Please lets open a thread where every spotify user can share his "success" story of adding a profile pic...what a disgrace even this discussion has become...

Low budget amateurs....stop spamming bull ...there is still NO way to add pictures for regular users (yes you premium ones are also just regulars)...ask spotify how artists add theirs and you see why this all here is just a fantasy discussion.

BOTTOM LINE: you CANT add any picture ...that feature is restricted on purpose for every client (end user - premium or not)

Once it becomes available announce it

Have u tried honestly updating it or looking to see if there is a new
update available for it? That personally worked for me but idk, won't
appear for some of my friends either so...

Yes same

i cant change my profile picture and its 2017...i just started and ive updated to spotify. whats wrong with my spotify

there is no prompt for "Change" in my profile. Please advise or be more specific.

n you be more detail;ed in your description of the process please

please clarify in more detail, the process you refer to.... 

Have you tried updating Spotify? I updated mine a couple months ago and
that did it for me personally so idk... Some of my friends have updated to
the update I'm on and they don't have it so

Dude, I'm not a jacked up Spotify Employee. I'm a longtime user of Spotify and yes you can change your profile pic without FB. I use FB as a login for spotify but I have a family member who doesn't have FB and just uses a username and password to login but somehow figured out how to put in a pic without FB. You just open it via the desktop app, not their own website. Open your Spotify Profile on the desktop app, (don't open settings) you should see a section of recently played artists and playlists you've made. On the top, there should be a empty or not empty profile pic besides your username or Name from FB; click on it. It should open your Files and just click on the pic you have and open it. Then, it should appear. If you can't understand, I'll take screenshots of it step by step and submit through here.

Kool... it works... all done.. appreciate the help
Thank you

im using iphone and i cant change my profile pic :'(

U have to do it on the desktop app with your Windows or Mac computer.

This doesn't work for me, i seriously can not figure out how to change it...

U have to do it via the Spotify Desktop App. (IE: Windows or Mac App, not their website)

This worked for me, thanks!

But how?? Where do i go for the change the picture?? It won't allow me to. It says you need over 250 followers on there. Does anyone know that is true?? 

No change possible stil?? don't have the change option to upload

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 21.41.28.png

same here

Suggested posts