Premium

Country

Costa Rica

Device

1+ one and Laptop

Operating System

Android 6.0.1 and Windows 10

Issue

I start using this app Monday. The first day I like because it recommend me music and the "you daily mix" is awesome. It show me 2 Daily Mix but I start following the first one and left the other for another time. At the end of the day, I paid for it. In addition, I download it in the computer (Laptop and Desktop, both with Windows 10).

Next day I open the Daily Mix and play the new music, everything ok. However, after that day the Daily Mix is the same. I go below the list and there is no "load more songs" or whatever. In addition, I cannot found the "Your Daily Mix 2".

The only reason that I bought this was for the Daily Mix and it is broken. Any reason?

Capture.PNG
2 Replies

Hi there, this is a problem I have also experienced.. The daily mixes do not seem to have specific update routines. (Review Attachments)

Work arounds!

1: My daily mix normally updates every 24-27 HRs try giving it another day and it should have things straightened out.

2: Just keep using the same daily mix and scroll to the bottom for new and randomized selections that are in the same genre(s).

Hope this got you moving back in the right direction,

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Daily Mix Update Header 2.png
Daily Mix Update Header.png

Regular reply and nothing helped. We need some "really" useful work arounds, instead of clicking the stupid dislike button, this doesn't work at all man.

Suggested posts